Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

I'm shocked that Darren confessed to Malachy and Kris. I guess he's really feeling guilty and that's why he went to the police station (?). I'm glad Kris decked Darren. He deserved it.

And went off on Mercedes too, calling her a "slag" (does that mean slut, or is that "slapper"...I love that word. :lol:). I love tough Jacqui. :)

The McQueen girls rock. I wish there was a family like them on American soaps.

Ohh....so Jacqui knew Russ was the father? Can't wait for that to come out! I hope Tony and Russ give her hell for keeping that secret.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

^LOL That's funny & nice. hehe

So I just finished watching the episodes where Max died, the aftermath, and his funeral. I loved all 3 of those episodes. Really good and it was well written. Steph's speech was off the hook! Loved it! Hollyoaks have ACTORS. Yay! :)

I really felt so sad for Steph. Can you imagine if your husband/wife died on your wedding day? My God, that would be devastated! Who is that little boy? I love him. He's such a great actor. He made me remember Claire from Days. Is he still on the show? Once again, I was so sad when he saw Max died and he started to cry. I really love this show. lol

Thanks again, Y&R~

Edited by Rakesh

• Members

Yes, Jacqui was so obsessed with having a child, and sort of begged/forced Tina into being her surrogate. Everyone seemed to look passed it but Mercedes. Mercedes made Jacqui feel like s-hit a lot the time and always tried to make Tina back out of it. Jacqui originally wanted Mercedes' child (with Tony), but she had an abortion of course.

There were a few moments earlier in the year where Jacqui would be so happy that Tina was her "surrogate" and then Mercedes would intentionally say something to bring her down and dampen the mood. :lol:

• Members

OMG! I cannot believe that Jacqui slapped her own mother!! Jacqui needs a good beat down. I want Mercedes to lay the smackdown on her behind.

How did Mercedes became HIV positive? The guy had it but he never told her?

Ross needs to take his child back from that bully.

More reasons to love Mercedes. I like the McQueen's.

• Members

We don't know if she's HIV+ yet, but Malachy continued to sleep with her even after he found out he was HIV+.

Malachy is the first guy Mercedes has really "loved." She's a sex addict who's screwed just about every man in town. She's slept with Russ, Warren, Tony, Rhys, Danny, Kris, and of course Malachy.

Malachy was also a man whore before he and Mercedes got serious, so those two finding each other kind of made sense. :lol:

• Administrator

What about "slapper"?

Max/Steph's wedding was my first official episode of Hollyoaks what I watched.

The little boy is Tom Cunningham who is played by Ellis Hollins. He's a cute kid an a great young actor.

Here are some clips of him. He's awesome and makes me laugh whenever I see him. :lol:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

">

• Members

I liked the scenes on Thursday's episode where Mercedes and Kris go to The Dog to collect their wages and they find that the place is closed down.

Kris: So much for getting my wages out of them.

Mercedes: (with the look of disgust on her face) Jack and Darren have probably buried them in a field somewhere.

:lol:

I want Mercedes and Cindy to interact. I can see good bitch chemistry with those two. :wub:

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

I just watched a bunch of Becca/Justin clips.

The reveal was good. Poor Justin, his left eye must have been killing him. LOL.

I really like Liz. She's such a nice little sister. She's angry with her sister because of the affair but she loves her too. It's like a love/hate relationship. We saw how much she cared about her sister when she walked in on Liz and Frankie insulting Becca. She kicked both women out of the house.

I LOVE Becca. I wish she was still on the show.

This is a must watch montage. It is absolutely heartbreaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWMU6rLkK-4