Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She'll be two in 2009.

When Mandy returned briefly for a guest stint during Becca's funeral in 2007, she was pregnant and said the father was some guy named Mark. Ella was born when Mandy was off the show.

There was one scene with Ella and Tony soon after Max's death last summer. However, like Charlie Dean, she's never seen, just mentioned.

Charlie is of course the child that was produced out of Justin and Becca's affair. And he was raised by Jake Dean. Apparently, Frankie has custody of him, but he's just mentioned by her and not seen. Though we did see him for the Christmas episode when he went over to the McQueen's with Frankie.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Administrator

Is she though? If so, then I wanted a death scene where we actually see Warren kill her. Since there was no death scene, I'm gonna choose to believe Louise is still alive, so there's a chance for her to return.

I was crushed too. They better be leaving for real. I hope it's just a long hiatus like the one Steph/Tom went on - I hope they'll be on more in 2009. I miss them.

I guess so? Man, I so do not care for Newt/Lauren. I hope Anita has more scenes with Theresa.

That was hilarious! What a trailer trash family. I love it. LOL

• Administrator

That silent rave idea was pretty neat. But how do they sync all the mp3 players? Or do the mp3 players just play their own music.

Kris was so giddy finding out about Sarah/Zoe. I loved how he found out - sitting in the stall putting on makeup. LOL

Poor Mike. Great scenes with him, Sarah and Zoe. Loved the slapped from Amy.

The little fight between Michaela/Zoe was pretty funny. Michaela was hilarious in Friday's ep.

I got that impression too. :o

• Members

I'm about a month behind, trying to rush and catch up. I've always disliked Mandy and Louise, two of the ultimate hair models, but I'm loving Louise's exit story. She's revealed to Mandy that Warren is a killer and they're plotting against him currently. I can't wait to see where this story goes because it's doubtful Warren is going anywhere. How will they shut Mandy up? Don't tell me. I know Louise dies somehow, but thats all I know.

The Roy family is growing on me the more I see them. If they find a proper love interest for Laila, I could really get behind them. The new crop of college kids isn't as good as the last though. I LOVED Zak, Zoe, Jess, Kris, etc. Glad that Zak is still around, but wish the group weren't so fragmented. It's interesting you guys see them doing a triangle with Kris/Nancy/Ravi since they have never really explored the gay side of Kris' bi natural. I'd like to see him full on with a guy for a while.

Right now my favorite characters (besides Kris and Zak of course) would be Cindy, Malachy, Mercedes and surprisingly Louise. I even find myself enjoying Sasha! It's very odd how things have changed in Hollyoaks, lol. Can't wait to see Christmas and what the new year brings.

• Members

I've always been interested in clips of Hollyoaks before it was considered a good show. I want to see old school Tony, Mandy and Cindy. Especially Cindy. Or Zak when his last name was Barnes during his first go on the show. If they must keep Russ around, I'd love for his sister Sarah to return too. She was one of my favorites and I hated that she left so early in Kirkwood's run. She was miles more talented than Nancy or Sarah.