Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

The humour is one of the reasons why I love this show. There's so many funny characters.

I thought Kris singing at the wedding was funny. I was like, "He sings??" LOL

And Rhys hitting on The Saturdays (Frankie Sandford is so hot!) and getting rejected by all of them was funny too.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

What a week! I can't believe Calvin helped Creepy-Mark beat the hell out of Warren. :o Mandy confessed to Louise about the affair. :o Then Louise later tells Mandy that Warren killed Shawn. :o

Holly and Cindy are so great. They're such schemers. "Hungry and Homeless" :lol: What happened to Darren? Cindy's already over him after he went to jail(?). We haven't seen Jack/Darren since mid-Oct.

Poor Tony. Still storyline makes me feel uneasy. Theresa need to confess soon.

• Members

so I finally played catch up with a months worth of episodes, and Later. Later was soooooooooo good! The location shoots were great - awesome production quality. Esp that shot of Niall on the cliff - both times.

The Ireland and wedding stuff was great, the Liverpool stuff was fun, the Nancy/Zoe/Sarah stuff bored me.

I loved the chubby blonde ex of Mal's, too bad we're done with her.

• Members

What a shocking week it was! I cannot believe I felt sad for Mandy after she started to cry at the end of an episode. Louise is a wacko. lol

Poor Tony - Oh well, that is what he get for messing with Slagresa.

I love Holly and Cindy. Both of them are hilarious.

I love her too! I wish she was on Hollyoaks.

• Members

I didnt like the sudden lesbian thing between Zoe and Sarah. This seems to be the fad now with all primetime shows, characters established as straight forever randomly becoming lesbians for no reason other than to be shocking. Its not like the show's hurting for gay characters like the US shows are, they have Kris and Ravi, and just lost Keiron/Craig and John Paul but they were all front burner.

Edited by Drew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Spoiler tags, Amello. ;) I'm spoiler free. Since I read what you posted......

I'm glad Theresa fessed up and admitted the truth. She's a little trouble maker but there's also a little a bit of innocence about her, which is probably why I like her.

Next week should be good with the Louise/Warren storyline.