Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think even the writers or producers could tell you that.

As far as I can tell...Brendan was outed by Ste. Ste is dating Noah. Brendan admitted he is gay, and gave Ste another beating (because on Hollyoaks beating = love).

Some con artist named Jenny or Rebecca, who also had a past with Doug, kidnapped Rhys to get money over Danny Houston's death. She tried to drug and rob Silas, not knowing he was a serial killer. Fatal mistake. Silas is still in the clear, as the police suspect Brendan. Mitzee, in some revenge against Warren, got him to confess that he killed Louise.

Liberty's two brothers, Dodger and Will, arrived in town. Dodger beds various ladies, while Will is more geeky. He loves Teresa, but she still wants Ethan.

Gaz and Heidi and Mercedes and Carl were sleeping together. Everyone found out about Gaz and Heidi, but only Seth knows about Mercedes and Carl.

Ruby and Sinead make life hell for Esther because they think bullying is fun.

• Members

Essentially Sinead's bio mother showed up and wanted to go away with Sinead. She wanted nothing to do with Finn because she got depression or something with him and she can't stand being near him. Sinead told her to leave.

Through all of this, Diane continues to be the world's biggest agoraphobic.

I guess you saw the thrilling stuff where Sinea's father was suddenly revealed a perv and fled in shame? Brilliant writing typical of Paul Marquess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Too bad they can't give him writing that makes any type of sense. I get that they think abuse = love, but what about beyond that? How bizarre to have someone come to town swearing revenge on Brendan, then, after Brendan comes out and wears a new suit, this apparently makes the man who is in a wheelchair for life feel content and he only cares about yelling at his students.