Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

From what some on Digital Spy are saying, it looks like the energy drain known as Rob O'Connor has GONE. If so, good riddance! Now if they could just get rid of Heidi, Seth, Riley, and Diane, we will be getting somewhere! The O'Connors, like the Sharpes and the Costellos, have been textbook examples of how not to introduce new families to a soap, and for all the hype of Hollyoaks and their rejuvenation, it's not much of a rejuvenation if you have to keep abruptly writing people out.

It looks like

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Since when does that stop Hollyoaks :lol:

I think they should keep her in a supporting role for now. I would build up a toxic relationship with Cindy, love/hate perhaps some of that movie Joan Crawford won an Oscar for (I'm blanking).

It looks like one of HO's best actresses is still keeping active after being fired.

• Members
  • Members

The storyline with the babies makes no sense. How many times in recent years have characters had children only for these kids to then vanish or be forgotten? Tony, Mandy, Nancy (nephew), among others. If it's to cause problems for Nancy and Darren...they just got together, shouldn't that be dramatic enough? It just seems bizarre.

So is it true that Gaz is going to be a part of Guy Candy? I liked Gaz more than a lot of fans did but that seems odd to me. I don't understand why any band which is supposed to be about wanting PR would have a white supremacist.