Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There are some more returns on the way. Kyle (if he wears only his boxers then it would at least be more interesting than 3/4 of the current stories), Bombhead, Gaz.

Watched most of today's episode.

The Nancy/Darren stuff seems a little forced to me, and very rushed.

This Guy Candy stuff is awful. There is no real give and take in the band, because Duncan can only make pig faces, Ricky just stares into space and hides his dead eyes behind frizzy hair, and it is ludicrous that the guy they want Bart to be (this tough con artist) would be in a boy band. I wonder if that ridiculous spiky hairstyle Duncan had at one point was an homage to the divine Punk Mary from Eastenders.

The other problem I have with Bart is that he looks 10-15 years too old to be a teenager. He looks like Niall.

I don't understand why they had Jasmine, in showing that she wants to be a boy, give herself such a feminine haircut. She looks like Mitzi Gaynor or Judy Carne. So far a lot of this story just seems a little style over substance -- even her self-harming has this strange detached, almost glossy air.

The story about India's downfall isn't bad so far. I wish they'd done more with her relationship with Texas. They're very believable sisters.

• Members

He had a fantastic run , but his time is definately up since new villian Robbie rolled into town.

Highlights of his second stint - Him Murdering Danny , Warren/Ste/Brenden Triangle , Claire's Murder , Being Abused By His Mother & Faking His Death to Live with The McQueens and make their lives hell.

Goodbye Warren.

2006-2009,2010-2021