B&B: Week of July 07, 2008

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL - that took them long. I'm sure he'll wearing a fur coat to fit the trunks, right? They would never go for naked flesh just for the purpose. I so hope Owen and Felicia hook up... Is it too much to ask for some female flesh every once in a while? :P

As for the so-called updated L.A. shots - there aren't any. These aerial shots have been in use for 5-10 years; only difference is the longer frame and zooming in on them. I hope that they'll update their streets of L.A. shots (shown on nighttimes) though. The cars you can see there are way outdated.

Yay, for a Nick-free day this week. Now just ship him and Katie off to Timbuktu... <_<

• Members

I watched a clip of "The City" yesterday. They used the SAME quick cuts. So, for the only other truly urban soap, it is nice to see them come to this update only a decade + late :-)

I hope the "revamp" is gonna be more than this. (I never watched The City, but I sure loved watching Laura Wright skating around in that clip).

• Members

Stephanie's been in this funk for quite a while now. I felt bad for her in bed all alone while everyone else is outside enjoying themselves. It's like the show is literally weaning her from the cast.

YAY!!! Pammy popped up. I expected her to do something a little more devilish than switching the appetizers with hot tamales, but I'm just grateful to see her again. The way she and Felicia were looking suspiciously at Donna introducing Owen has me hopeful that they'll both be very involved in this story.

• Members

Owen is such a player and I love it. I figure by the end of the week he will be Donna's assistant after her little speech to Eric today about Pam.

I give Bridget and Nick's marriage 2 months...and that is if they actually make it to the "I Do's".

• Members

I actually wish we'd see more of this. We get all the happy Donna and Eric, I think the story of Stephanie "finding" herself could be really good, not just forcing her away from everyone else. Her speech today---I wish we saw more of get getting there.

• Members

ITA.

Not to mention that Eric & Stephanie had awesome friendship - which was created under Brad's penning! - back in the mid 90s when they neither married. The show is totally skipping the beat by not feuaturing Stephanie and/or for that matter.

I read a rumor that SF is getting a very meaty storyline very soon.

Just for fun, a classic B&B promo from 1995!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BoFJLdwyE

• Members

Brandon Beemer gets naked on Thursday's episode - Owen drops his towel and Donna has an eyeful of his "assets". :P

Felicia notices Donna's reaction, and decides Owen could be a useful tool in her plan to break up Eric/Donna.

Archived