B&B: Week of Nov. 26th Discussion!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh cut her some slack, Steph's the one trying to put an innocent woman in jail. :lol: If someone I loathed was accusing me of a shooting I didn't commit I'd probably try to make them see sense.

True that. There has rarely been a female character that hasn't had a crush on Eric at some point. Add Beth, Brooke, Margo, Sheila, Lauren, Sally, Taylor and Maggie to the mix. And they were even going to throw Caitlin at him at one point.

• Members

These episodes have been smokin'!

The highlight has got to be Pam, appearing all Stepford Wives-esque, clutching freshly made pot roast, for the object of her affection. You can so tell that she's lost a marble or two, during her hiatus.

As for Stephanie's shooter, they kind of made it obvious that it's Pam. Brooke wondering who pulled the trigger, as the scene merges onto Pam. Pam's crazy-love glint in her eye, as she caressed Eric's boxers, which turned into screw-loss crazy, as she spied Donna's undies.

And for the first time in a while, I'm actually liking Donna. Steph fingering Donna as the shooter was to be expected. But this was totally turned around when Donna creeped into her room, and angrily confronted Steph, with the fact that she didn't do it, meaning her shooter is still on the loose. Now that's enough to scare anyone.

And I've gotta mention the Logan's grilling each other. Great moment. And Katie was still acting suss. I wonder if she saw who shot Steph?

• Members

OK, yet another exquisite episode!

I like it that Jack is doing well and I liked the way they subtly wrote Taylor out (presumambly because of Tylo's recent tragedy?). Hmmm, I'm wondering if they're going to turn Taylor cuckoo or get her back to drinking (which would certainly propel Brooke to try and get a bigger part in Jack's life). One of my favorite moments was Brooke wanting Jack to sleep in the bassinet, letting us know that she wants Jack near her. Very thoughtful writing. I LOVED Bridget's rolly eyes reaction to Brooke's behavior. Even though I understand where Brooke is coming from, I'm glad that the paper business has been settled.

I'm glad Eric believes that Donna is innocent, although it was nice to see some conflict. It seems that Donna has been eliminated from the suspect list (at least the audience's lol).

And, now, Alley Mills, you BROUGHT IT!!! Pam was FANTASTIC today, I REALLY loved her! I gasped when the door to Stephanie's room opened and I saw it was Pam. I thought: "This is it!" When Pam took the pillow out, I gasped again. I really believed that Pam would try to suffocate her. Alley Mills was so genuinely scary in those scenes, and the suicidal touches they added to her character were great. I also like how they connect Pam's demention to her life with Ann--can you imagine catering to that witch for all your life? Also, Pam having to give, give, give all her life...? Wow, Bell really struck out when he created Pam back in November, didn't he? Pam seeing Donna and Eric kiss really shocked me and then she had some of the best lines: "Donna HO-gan" LOL LOL LOL! Tiny, the Huge Dog eating her panties because he doesn't like... cats.... LoL, was that a euphemism for the vagina? lol

The scene were Donna runs outside and Pam follows her and gets that look is one of the campest things I've seen on this show and it was damn awesome!

Aaaah, I predict Pam will give us lots and lots of entertainment, I just hope she sticks around. :)

• Members

lol

My guess is that we will see that murderous side of each of the suspects (or what could be perceived as murderous--DOUBLE TALK lol) for months. One at a time. At least that's what I would do, before I started eliminating suspects, amidst all the arrests, accusations, catfights, dogfights, yum yum yum. :D;)

By the way, If I were writing the show, I'd make sure there was a cliffhanger, were the identity of the assailant is just about to be revealed. And then we'd go into the strike-caused hiatus :D If you wanna find out, better be there when we're back lol ;)

• Members

Slightly (?) Pschyo-Pam is to die for.

Alley Mills is so exquisite, words can't even describe her. And that ulta-Betty Davis-hairstyle. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pam!

Kimberlin Brown better watch her back (or soon return to B&B - she may take her pick LOL) because Pam is coming very close to complex Sheila-material.

• Members

I already loved me some Pam before but I think I just FREAKING FELL IN LOVE WITH HER!!! OMG!!! I just watched today's episode and the whole Pam/Donna drama had me EEEEEEEEEEEEEING all over the place! I FLOVE THIS!!!

Alley Mills is AWESOME!!!

I'm lazy so I'm just gonna cut and paste a post I made elsewhere:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: It was that good!

• Members

OMG that ending is the campest thing I have ever seen on a soap opera. Utterly hilarious.

Add me to the Pam lovers list. She's like Kathy Bates in Misery -- completely deranged with a wholesome facade. The thing is I really do feel sorry for the character and it's brilliant how the rewrite of Douglas family history all makes perfect sense within the context of her fury. I'm impressed too that she is being showcased so heavily given the way Bradley dropped the ball and phased her out months ago.

I'm still not into the Baby Jack saga but I laughed at Bridget's face when Brooke started kicking off about the breast feeding. She was being very aggressive about it. I did also have to laugh at Bridget's -- "Everybody knows Taylor's a great mother. Thomas and Phoebe and Steffy prove that." Yeah except she was in a coma for most of their development and ironically enough they were raised by Brooke. :lol:

Archived