B&B: Week of Nov. 26th Discussion!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the baby-story although I seem to be the only one.

It's a very soapy dilemma and can feel for all characters involved - I just like it. And I apologize for that, don't send a Doberman after me. LOL!

BTW: That ending on Wednesday with the wind mashine and Pam's Betty Davis' ironed hair moving in the wind was amazing.

• Members

I am just loving Pam's crazy ass. Ally Mills has got to be having an absolute ball, this is the role of her career (sorry 'Wonder Years').

I found Jackie going off to London a bit odd...could my dreams really be coming true...could Joan Collins be coming to B&B as Jackie's mother!? I wish!

I don't mind the baby storyline simply because it is very in line with Brooke and Taylor's history of constantly finding fault with each other. That being said, they should just put it to rest for a year or two...when Jack becomes a little older that's when Brooke should become attached. Right now the kid is a baby...no personality, no nothing. Hire a cute 5 year old down the line and then let things erupt, sort of like what happened way back (circa 1983) on Y&R with Katherine and Jill fighting over little Phillip.

• Members

A bit of a slower paced filler episode today with too much emphasis on the Ridge/Brooke relationship. Seriously though. Who. Cares. I can't stand them even being in each other's orbit. In fact I'm tired of anything to do with Brooke and romance. I love her character and I love KKL but give it a rest.

One thing that struck me though is the details that creep into the show these days which never would have cropped up if Brad Bell was going the show alone. Things like the police aspect of Stephanie's shooting and all the floor plans and discussion of who had motive. Bringing up past events like Jackie still having headaches was a nice touch. The same goes for Ridge talking about how he broke Ashley's heart to be with Brooke. If this was pure Bradley, Ashley would have been written out weeks ago and never mentioned again.

The upside of the episode was Pam. My God she's fun. I've been struck the past couple of weeks of how much this show is becoming a sort of new Santa Barbara. Quirkiness, camp, some very serious stuff, colourful characters and excellent dialogue.

• Members

This baby story is so frustrating to me. On the one hand I want to yell at Brooke to back the hell off of Taylor's baby. harping on the breast feeding issue was so presumptuous. But then the idea that she is backing off just because she wants to have a future with Ridge is equally revolting.

• Members

The one time I get a full time job is the one time B&B seems to be getting back to it's campier roots! I'm thinking that the shooter will be Katie since she's seen in the background and HT is rumored to be on for a short time. Wow I was wondering why they brought Jake McClain back.

• Members

I really enjoyed today's episode too. I don't know what my feeling are about the Brooke/Taylor/Jack Storyline. At times it annoys me, at times it doesn't. LOVE PAM! The more Stepford Wife-y she becomes, the scarier she is! lol

• Members

BWAHAHA! I love that psycho Betty Crocker!

11-27-07-07.jpg

11-27-07-09.jpg

11-28-07-03.jpg

11-28-07-06.jpg

11-28-07-08.jpg

You have no idea who you're messing with, tootsie. You stay away from Eric. Don't come back here anymore. Okeydokey?

11-29-07-06.jpg

We've all been so distraught over Stephanie, I went out and picked some fresh lemons in the yard this morning and made lemon bars first thing.

Oh, Eric, I saved the corner piece for you. I remember how much you like that graham cracker crust-- never cinnamon, just plain.

• Members

How was the show today? I haven't watched it yet, but I'm eagerly looking forward to it.

I echo the Pam feelings without a doubt. She is [!@#$%^&*] AWESOME and Alley Mills is doing an incredible job. I never thought I could imagine Norma Arnold as such a demented crazy. Mills is just fricken awesome at what she's doing. Pam's been slinging the one-liners like nobody's business and I am eating it up.

WTF is Brooke's problem, regarding Taylor's decision not to breast-feed Jack? Is it THAT big of a deal!?

• Members

The show was so nice today, I am amazed at how well planned it all is!

Oh my God, the coffee that Storm accidentally spilled on Stephen a couple of weeks back was a plot point! I really thought it was just a thing they wrote into the script! :D

Felicia's line "Oh daddy, I knew you would--I'll shut up now!" was so hilariously funny I think the whole building heard me laugh. LMFAO!!! Meanwhile, Pam is getting scarrier and scarrier by the minute! Donna is gonna throw a hissy fit when she finds out that Stephanie will soon be back in her castle and I can't wait!

Brooke and Ridge kinda irritated me, but it's fine. As long as they don't break up in two weeks.

I loved the Logan scenes in Stephen's hotel room (WTF, Stephanie lived in a hell hole and Stephen has a living room area?). Katie is acting so mysteriously, she's so jumpy and all, but I still don't buy it. Maybe something happened while she was "away," maybe it's something to do with that mysterious phone call all the way back to September, were she angrily told someone that she "can't talk about this right now" and hung up! Mmmmm, Jake and Katie seemed to know each other, no? Could he be an ex-boyfriend or something? I totally didn't see the dry-cleaned suit and the gun being found hidden in Stephen's room.... "Who could have planted it there?" Donna asks. Well, Pam DID say that she is "slippery" and found a way in Stephanie's hotel room.... Oh dear God, this is getting more and more complex!

So, I guess the question has been answered: Stephen is the first one to be arrested. Which only really guarantees his innocence. :D;)

• Members

Katie's suspicious behavior has thrown me for a loop, but I do take her seriously as a suspect. In one of the recent CBS SID's, Heather Tom said her contract is up in January and she still hasn't decided if she'll continue on the show. This was my problem with them handing her the role of a core family member. You can't just recast because she's been so good in the role and I couldn't see them going back to Nancy Sloan who is older. Hopefully we'll have a miracle and she re-signs her contract. Thorne and Katie are so good together. Of course with the writers strike ANYONE could be the killer. B&B is the only soap I'm worried about when it comes to the scabs. You can't improve upon perfection! Hopefully the scabs aren't Brooke and Ridge fans! :P

Archived