B&B: Week of Nov. 26th Discussion!!

• Members

I hope Katie gets to stay, even if she turns out to be the shooter! So, it is a given that the soaps will continue with scabs?

Something tells me that we will have a lot of difficulty figuring out who did this.... :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Dec 1 2007, 01:32 AM)
Yep, it's confirmed that all soaps will continue with scabs. For Y&R it begins after Christmas Eve, but I think B&B should have more episodes in the can.

That's really interesting, thanks! I am hoping someone good has been found for Y&R! Who knows, maybe they'll be good enough to stay and bring Y&R back to what we want it to be! But I'm very excited that everyone won't have to miss their soaps!

I agree that B&B probably has more episodes (I think I read something they have up to February? It would make sense, it's a half hour, and I am under the impression that they are quite ahead). Plus, the who whodoneit (if not already resolved by then) must have been all planned, so the scabs will have something to work on. What worries me is that CBS might get the chance to sink its teeth on B&B, but Bell is also exec producer, so we shouldn't fear that, should we?

• Members

Wow, it really looks like Katie planted the gun to implicate her father! I, too, am hoping Heather Tom re-signs so hopefully she isn't the shooter... and even if she is, I still want her to stay! The Logans are so hilarious, trying to stick together and yet each suspecting the other, doubting each other. Hope the shooter is not Storm because I flove what William deVry has brought to the role.

Eric is such a flip-flopper. One episode he's all "I love and believe you, Donna." Next, he's moving Stephanie back into the house and pretty much promising to work things through with her! Love the dynamic between Steffers and Felicia, though.

"I'll never say never to you, Ridge." The Brooke-haters are going to have a field-day with that one! Although IA she overdid it with hassling Nick about Taylor's breastfeeding.

Is Jackie ever going to come back? Just when Spectra was rolling again!

• Members

This show is beyond campy and I love it! Ive been enjoying it so much lately. I finally caught up and Pam is my new favorite psycho! When did she go crazy? Her scenes with Donna were perfect especially the "HOgan" line bc Ive called DonnaHO that. And almost siccing Tiny on her was priceless. She definetly looked nutty when she went to visit Steph. She looks so guilty

The other person that looks guilty is Katie. She seemed way too aggitated and looked like she was hiding something. Cat I definetly thought Katie framed Stephen there, espeically since she snapped at him earlier.

WTF was Felicia wearing? And where the heck is Kristen?

Boy did Brooke do a complete 180 on teh baby situation. First she said she wasnt going to interfere and now she's all up in there criticizing Taylor's parenting skills. It does seem weird though that shes in 2 completely seperate stories. Ridge is an ass though for pretty much making her choose him over her child. To Brooke's credit, this thing was not her fault and you cant help how you feel, especially when you having maternal instincts involved. Ridge is such an insecure baby to pretty much be jealous and threatened over a child. If Brooke is going to ho around, she's going to do it regardless. He knows the deal with her, and he should her accept her, and all of her, not force her to deny something which she may value as important.

How do you guys feel about the lack of Bridget in the Logan story? It struck me as odd when they started to do all these scenes with the Logan women, especially around Brooke's rape and Bridget was absent. She's a Logan woman and should be involved. I get that they wanted to focus on the sisters, but it wouldnt kill to throw her in there once in a while. She's not only a Forrester. The only one she interacts with his Brooke and has no scenes with her aunts, uncle or grandfather. She is really lacking in the screentime and story department, and they could easily squeeze more out of her, by including her as a Logan as well

• Members

I agree about Katie, she and Pam seem as the most likely candidates up until now, but I'm not sure it's going to turn out to be either one of them! lol

I too hope that Kristen is at least mentioned, or comes for a few short appearances. It would be completely unrealistic if she didn't even call and a totally un-Kay Alden thing to do (we all know that Bell wouldn't care lol).

As for Brooke, I can definitely understand her preoccupation with Jack. Let's not forget that Nick told her a few weeks back that Taylor wasn't bonding with Jack and we have seen Brooke get those looks everytime he is mentioned, so this sudden outburst wasn't really all that sudden. lol I thought it was a little too much, how she went on and on, but I can see where she comes from. The person I really don't get is Ridge: We saw SUCH an improvement when he was with Ashley! His arrogant, condescending, jerky ways were gone, as long as he was with her. Now that he's back with Brooke, he's arrogant, condescending, jerky, jealous, idiotic.... Ah well, I guess true love will do that to you.

And I really liked your comments about Bridget. Up until now, I hadn't even realized that Bridget is connected to the Logans too. She has had such minimal time, that I am just glad to see her, lol. However, the writers ARE making an effort to explain her whereabouts (I took two shifts today, blah blah blah). But I agree that I would love to see her interact with her aunts and grandfather more, it'd be so nice!

• Members

I FLOVED Frisays show!

It was the icing on the cake of an already amazing week. Son and Pa Baker, the Logans (BTW: I seocnd that: Stephen has such a spacious hotel suit whereas Stephanie lived in a lockerroom? How stingy is STeph!??? LOL!).

Regarding the writers strike: Brad Bell and Kay Alden will continue to write and I wouldn't be surprised if B&B continues pretty smoothly in general with Brad making a deal with his script writers fullfilling the general WGA demands just by himself. Keep in mind, it's a family business...

• Members

Hopefully the lack of Bridget just means that Bell is resting Ashley Jones a bit before giving her more prominent story. IMO, AJ is an unsung hero on B&B, understated, hard-working, completely believeable and criminally underrated. I even like her better than Jennifer Finnigan (I know, I know, lynch me now!). AJ is Bridget for me now.

I suspect Nidget put an end to her front-burner status last year, as there were some hardcore Bricky fans baying for her blood (some of these B&B fan wars can get downright personal and nasty when it comes to vitriolic attacks on the actors involved). It is a shame because Bridget is a heroine of the future -- if she isn't already!

I'm not sure why Bridget was not involved with the Logans -- I could totally see her hitting it off with Katie, giggling at Donna's OTT ways, going to Storm for advice, and very curious about the neer-do-well grandfather that she has rarely met. Bell only seems to "see" Bridget in the Forrester or Marone sphere, deosn't he.

Another thing I miss -- Felicia and Bridget. They have GREAT sister chemistry.

• Members

Betcha Steph chose the cheapest hotel Her Highness could stand in an effort to get Eric to pity her and invite her back to the Forrester "estate."

And on Friday we found out that Steph is pro-right to bear arms. LOL, why am I not surprised? She seems to be all up to speed with Lt Baker's personal life, too. "This your son? My, how he's grown!" LOL. I mean, I love how the actor has a twinkle in his eye in all his scenes. But Lt Baker (like the aptly-named Lt Berk before him) has to be the most dim-witted cop in Bel Air. And they've put him on a Forrester case again?

• Members

They weren't on the petition list...

...and TVGuide.ca is reporting that Brad Bell is definitely still working under the executive producer mantle. B&B is the Bell legacy - both him and Alden would never put this in jeopardy...

Reagarding Ridge: Granted, he annoys the heck out of me AGAIN. He's an ass AGAIN. But is just me or does the pukable Bridge have some feeling it didn't have in recent years? SOmehow they seem to be at least slightly believable and I get this Victor&Nikki (aka. the role model for deace long estrangement/fighting/happily ever after soap romance)-feel by watching them. Basically they're still FF-able (which I'd never do with B&B...) but good FF-awable material. ;)

@ Cat: I love me some Ashley Jones (ever since her sweet Megan Y&R-days) but am totally cherishing the lack of Bridget. The character has been so over-exposed and ruined by banging back and forth with Dante and Nick I take every second of rest I get.

LOL, I still think Lt. Burke takes the icing on the LAPD idiot cake. How he and his staff where played by Anthony Armando, how it took him a year to NOT find out how shot Ridge...

Archived