B&B: Week of Nov. 26th Discussion!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode was a great continuation on this fabulous story! Felicia's boobs were ON FIRE today! Work it, girl! LOVED seeing the Logan's discussing each other's motives and who could've possibly done it. Even Katie has been acting suspicious which adds another suspect to the list. With Heather Tom's six month contract...could she be a viable suspect? Many suspect they'll majorly cop out and have Jake as the killer, but I think that's a LONG shot. I'm sure his camera will play into things somehow, but he has no motive to kill Steph.

What do you guys think of Mykell Shannon Jenkins as Lt. Baker's son? I'm pretty sure it was said he's on contract, so I'm keeping an eye on him. So far I like him. He's good looking and a very solid actor, as he showed on I Wanna Be A Soap Star. Hopefully they utilize his talents and pair him with one of the females.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 26 2007, 05:01 PM)
Today's episode was a great continuation on this fabulous story! Felicia's boobs were ON FIRE today! Work it, girl!

What do you guys think of Mykell Shannon Jenkins as Lt. Baker's son? I'm pretty sure it was said he's on contract, so I'm keeping an eye on him. So far I like him. He's good looking and a very solid actor, as he showed on I Wanna Be A Soap Star. Hopefully they utilize his talents and pair him with one of the females.

I totally thought Lesli Kay would pop out of her top when she lunged for Donna last week. She is consistently the most well dressed woman on B&B.

I wish the addition of Mykell Shannon Jenkins had come with a bit more ingenuity. He's a cop, again? Seriously? Can't a black male character in daytime have a more interesting career? I guess making him a blood relation to the other cop is the only way to keep him around, but even that is no guarantee. Let him romance Felicia and I might change my mind. They are truly the most stunning people on the show right now.

• Members

I liked this episode too. The Logans discussing each other's motives was cool. Also, I loved when Brooke basically told Ridge to shut up. The nice thing is that he reacted less arrogantly than he would have if it was anyone else than Brooke--a testament to their love, perhaps? :rolleyes:

Anyways, of course Stephanie would say Donna, but I think she will explain that Donna was there. I really don't think Stephanie will go as far as accusing Donna for this, only to get rid of her--or will she?

• Members

Pam seemed a bit crazy, which I loved! I don't want her to be Stephanie's shooter, but this is something they can use down the road. Also loved Donna's FIERCE confrontation with Stephanie. She got to be more menacing than usual since Stephanie couldn't do anything.

• Members

Today's episode was totally thrilling. I loved the Ridge/Brooke confrontation and how she isn't taking any [!@#$%^&*] from him. I also loved Donna's confrontation with Stephanie too, she looked evil in those scenes! And, you should have seen how my mouth dropped when they re-introduced Pam--my jaw literally hit the floor. It still hurts lol

I loved how nutty she seemed and I think she will definitely be one of the possible shooters. That shot were she finds Donna's thong and takes that look.... yum, yum, yum, Nutty Pam! I can't wait to see where this goes, could this show get any better?

I am too hoping that Pam is finally utilized the way that she should be and that she is fierce and nutty and slutty and all!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

• Members

Could this show get any camper? :lol: I'm slightly aggrieved that they missed the boat months ago to use Pam as a viable, long term character but this nutty Serial Mom version is still a lot of fun. I couldn't believe it when she was caressing Eric's silk boxers. Whatever the shooting outcome, I hope they manage to keep Pam around for a while. She is a trip.

Ridge/Brooke=meh though I did like Brooke taking no [!@#$%^&*] about the Logan accusations.

It was quite clever that Donna was asserting to Stephanie how her real shooter was still out there.

• Members

Today's episode was priceless...but then...hasn't B&B become 'must see' as of late? But of course it has thanks to Ms Kay Alden.

The underwear scene with Pam was so camp, it was heaven. I just hope she isn't made out to be the shooter...Alley Mills is just too good to only be on for a single storyline. Let her be a whacked out character for years Brad...c'mon she's going to make Sheila look like a kitty cat.

• Members

My goodness Donna is evil. She just doesnt quit. I was hoping someone would walk in on her

Pam is way too suspcious. Im thinking she might be the shooter now that we know she was there. LMAO at the look she gave when she found Donna's underwear

What is it about Eric that makes all these women throw themselves at him? Stephanie, Donna, Jackie, Pam.

Archived