Days: Friday November 23rd

• Members

The episode of John's death was one of the best Days episodes I've seen in along time, but Friday's episode comes in with a close second.

1) STEFANO AND MARLENA!!!! Words cannot describe the chemistry, drama and well awesomeness

2) Loved the songs... wedding... fights...

3) Missing Bo, Caroline and Shawn, but still very great episode.

I really think Ed Scott is working some (should be more) magic on the set. I can see his touches.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't get to watch this until tomorrow, but I can say that I love what I see of the montage! It seems appropriate for Thanksgiving, which we're celebrating here in America today, to look to our blessings, which Doug makes reference to.

I love seeing Belle, Shawn, and the wedding guests, the cut away to Kayla who looks to be comforting Cordy and Stephanie, then the cut back to the wedding. I always loved it when the montages would give us little glimpses of what's going on for each set of characters...Montages were such a staple in the 80s and so many of us loved them.

Lots of the cast was featured today, looks like...Maybe some of them were only on briefly, but that's fine.

And Marlena and Stefano are about to go a few rounds so that should be interesting.

I

I don't root for Belle with Shawn or anyone else right now.

But I do like the fact that so much of the cast is on. I also enjoy montages tremendously.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's American episode.

• Members

The episode does sound very good..But it sucks that Peter Reckell wasn't available for this episode..Its his son's wedding, he needs to be there..I wonder if maybe they just wrote in Grandpa Shawn needing to go to the hospital to write out Bo, Roman and Caroline..

• Members

What a great episode so far. I'll make sure I comment more later.

I did see the promo for next week, and it's freakin awesome. Chloe looks amazing, and Belle finally admits she loves Phillip! This has been an awesome triangle, based on pure feelings. This is how EJ/Sami/Lucas should have been. Love this damn show.

• Members

Stefano: You've brought me joy Marlena, my queen.

Marlena: Your queen...is what you've made me. And you've also made me your killer. Deep inside, that instinct still lives. It's a darkness you put in my soul. And when it comes out...Stefano. It will come out with a vengeance. A vengeance

This show has been freakin awesome. The Marlena/Stefano scenes were done very well. The music used in the back made Marlena's statement all that better.

• Members

SHELLE GOT MARRIED! SHELLE GOT MARRIED!! (Ya, I know next week's likely the beginning of the end, but hey... at least the Shelle fans can say they got a payoff even though what Phillip did in today's episode would get him arrested in half the country... :lol: )

Now... on to other things. The Stefano/Marlena scenes were fantastic. I especially loved Stefano screaming "you witch" at the end.

I loved Doug's toast. They have to do more of these.

• Administrator

That was my favorite scene of the episode!! Watching two seasoned vets which such history with show having scenes like that is just classic soap opera. The music, the directing, the writing, the acting.......what a perfect scene.

My second favorite part was the montage with Doug's toast. Kudos to the director, breakdown and script writer for that.

I also loved Philip sending the watch to Shawn as "Victor's gift." Philip couldn't be at the wedding, so that was a brilliant way to remind Belle of his presence.

And I'm glad they remembered Belle/Shawn's song.

This ranks right up there, along with John's funeral and John's death, as 2007's best episodes.

Archived