Writer's Strike Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is sick if its true. If I were a WGA member, there's no way I'd betray my union to get some work and get hired after the strike. Hell, its dangerous to do as a non-Union member.

If McTavish is indeed working as a scab(and is a WGA member), she should die and go to hell. Not to mention the fact that when there is no strike, she writes like a f**king scab HW anyway. W#@re.

• Members

While I do believe there is currently scabbing going on, it's def. not ex-daytime writers.

They would get into SO much trouble (the shows & the writers) if the WGA found out who they were. And you know, even if they tried to conceal their identities, the WGA would be able to get to the bottom of it. Believe me.

No union writer would be stupid enough to secretly scab. It's just not worth it.

• Members

Kobe Beef would! [!@#$%^&*] the unions! The Beef stands alone! Only the Beef knows how to write for THE NEW KIND OF DAYTIME!

I'll let you guys in on a little secret.

Keep it UNDER YOUR HAT. ON THE REAL... THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Kobe Beef is writing a MAJOR BIBLE to take over DAYS from Sheffer and oust those writers there who have been scheming against and lying on the Beef...and in that bible she brings back Scotty and David Banning with a large biracial family (which would be headed by Victoria Rowell and Keith Hamilton Cobb), as well as Denise Alexander as a scheming and villainous Susan Martin...and BILL HORTON as a MAD DOCTOR BENT ON DRUGGING AND RAPING THE WOMEN OF SALEM.

Meanwhile, in a VERY HIP storyline that reflects TODAY'S PROBLEMS, Sami will become addicted to being EJ's rich society wife and begin to flash her snatch for paparazzi, humiliating her friends and family!!!

Also, Will will rape Max.

This bible will only go forward IF and ONLY IF certain financial and political factors come together, and fans make it known that they want MORE KOBE BEEF IN THEIR DIET!!

...keep it on the QT SON.

• Members

Oh.

Oh TC.

TC!!

I was wondering how long it would take to go there. TC. YOU SHAMELESS BASTARD.

I know you lied on the Beef at the fanfic writers symposium in Ann Arbor, Michigan last May, TC...I know you were one of those lying haters. And I'm sure there are many cruel vegans of your ilk also lurking on this board! Trying to discredit the Beef! They prefer the stale, 'foie gras' writing we get on the rest of daytime...well ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.

Even though I, personally, just registered at SON last week (ignore the date by my name, that is a lie made by the government), and knew nothing of the great Beef's work until 48 hours ago when someone else - someone else who uncannily shares almost my exact manner of typing syntax - told me about the Beef, and showed me samples of the Beef's writing, even though I had absolutely no prior connection to her before now, I am now intimately acquainted with every aspect of the Beef's career and future plans. And I tell you the Beef is coming. It's coming for daytime.

And then TC...its coming for you

peace out.

• Members

Vee, you have no right to say that to me. I (who?) was raped by a very important person! continuously! You will NEVER HAVE that kind of credibility!

Yes we've, oops I've, seen the likes of you sniffing around my "drapes"

You just want my story ideas!

• Members

I would respond to your slanderous allegations, TC....but I have just received a bulletin.

It seems the Beef's career trajectory may have changed, for I am now hearing that the Beef is having a passionate affair with Bradley Bell.

My friend lunches with the Beef and Elizabeth Korte and they discuss "the prurient details" you see.

So, things at DAYS may be on hold...while Beef and Bell "make a sandwich"

Also, the Bill Horton story may have hit a snag-- there is a real life case very similar to the story, and NBC is too afraid, too afraid to go forward with such a shocking storyline. It's TOO REAL for them TC, TOO REAL!! What is WRONG with DAYTIME? Why can't they embrace the SANE, LEGITIMATE EVERYDAY REALITIES that the Beef represents!

• Members

Hunbun, they are merely afraid. Too too afraid of everyday things like incest, rampant psychpathia, and my beef window coverings. Not to mention, James E. Reilly is about to sue "a certain person" for ideas he stole from her!

Archived