Y&R: Major November Sweeps Spoiler

• Members

I did not feel like typing the whole thing out, but here is a summery of it.

In the newest SID, there is talk that there will soon be a major explosion on Y&R, according to them the set studios have pretty much been shut down and they are filming this explosion at a totally different place outside of the studios. As for which characters are involved in the storyline that is still on clear as of press time, but SID is speculating that Clear Springs is about to blow up literally. There was no airdate for the explosion but SID is speculating that this is a November sweeps event. I guess there are alot of special effects which is one of the main reasons why they are taping at another location.

PS: the reason why I stated as rumor also is because the show would not confirm the event to SID.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found this on another board, coupled with some ATWT news:

Y&R:

A Y&R spokesperson couldn't confirm it, but SID has learned that the show is planning a major event that will have "explosive" consequences for many characters on the show canvas. At press time, there was buzz that the top rated soap was planning on shooting a series of special effects - even closing down production at their regular studios to tapes the scenes in another location - that will result in an on-air explosion.

ATWT:

Look for more on location scenes on ATWT. Scott Bryce spoke to SID. The actor believes that viewers might be seeing ATWT outside of the studio a lot more often. "I think they like the look of it and the freedom of it. I suspect that you're going to start seeing locations shoots increasing dramatically. I think there'll be less and less studio time."

Archived