Y&R: Major November Sweeps Spoiler

• Members

LML Henchwoman: Boss........I have a great idea for a new story.....

LML: I don't want to hear it!!! How many damn times must I tell you, huh?! We don't DO compelling stories. We don't WRITE character-drvien stories. We do shock and awe. We write plot-driven stories that make no sense, and will piss off the viewers so bad they'll quit watching. And now.......we're reverting to ripping of GH with an explosion. That's what we do.......OK?!

Henchwoman: Sure thing, Boss. I'll remeber that. I just used to write for SB, and........

LML: Do you want to continue working here?

Henchwoman: Yes......

LML: Then never mention that show again.

Henchwoman: Sure thing, boss. I'll get the crew and the explosives ready.

LML: Excellent.

After the henchwoman leaves, LML then looks off into the distance, saying....

LML: My plan is finally coming together. Today.....Y&R. Tomorrow........

WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW! That is so... un-Y&R! :(

I will be tuning in, just to see how good the effects are, and I too think that this will be about Clear Springs--yet, we have never even seen Clear Springs, not once. Why, exactly, should we care?

• Members

Nope...I'm looking forward to it as well.

Since when did General Hospital becoming a BAD thing to compare to? Frankly as a GH viewer I'm glad that Y&R is trying to switch things up....watching scenes in the Newman Boardroom, Indigo, or The Athletic Club day after day after day gets boring after a while.

It would definitely be exciting and I look forward to all the drama it brings. Hoping that Phyllis, Nick, Jack, Sharon, and Brad are all there when it happens.

• Members

http://telboards.com/index.php?topic=13769.0

Soap's Big Bang Theory!

Will things literally explode this fall on Y&R?

A Y&R spokesperson couldn't confirm it, but Soaps In Depth has learned that the show is planning a major event that will have "explosive" consequences for many characters on the show's canvas. At press time, there was buzz that the top-rated soap was planning on shooting a series of special effects - even closing down production at their regular studios to tape the scenes in another location - that will result in an on-air explosion.

Which characters could be affected or even where this blowup will take place is anyone's guess. However, it's been established on screen that Cane, who's overseeing construction at Clear Springs for grandmother Katherine, has had concerns about methane leaks at the development site. As Y&R viewers know, Clear Springs is the nearby locale in which many GC citizens have business interests, including Jack, Katherine, Victor, Nikki and Lauren.

Since the scenes were close to being shot at press time and there are at least a few weeks between what is being taped and what is airing, it's likely that these not-to-be-missed moments will hit the airwaves sometime during November sweeps.

Y&R is no stranger to big events. For example, Gina's restaurant was burned down in 2003. After that, the GCAC became the local watering hole. How will characters adapt to damage done at Clear Springs?

Who Will Be Affected By Y&R's Big Bang

As reported, there's an explosion headed to GC that will change lives forever! Here, In Depth offers up a few suggestions as to who may not walk away unscathed:

Lauren: This heroine has seen her share of physical danger. She's been buried alive, kidnapped, been in a plane crash and nearly drowned in a hot tub. Could she survive a fiery explosion involving her new department store?

Cane: As the overseer of Clear Springs' construction, odds are Cane will be on the scene more than most other characters. Will he be a victim of a surprise shock, or will the potential tragedy give the hunk a chance to emerge as a hero?

JT: The private eye has recently been doing some undercover work at Clear Springs. Will his profession put Victoria's love in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Nikki: Victor's wife has put most of her fortune into developing Clear Springs. Will she lose her riches if the new spa locale goes the way of the 1929 stock market?

Archived