The Tennis Thread

• Members

I wasn't sure if it was a CatWoman outfit or a Wonder Woman outfit…it had the belt. As to the suggestion of naked tennis….I am all for it if its males only…

Please register in order to view this content

I have a couple I'd love to see in their full glory…..hehe  I mean so many have shown their goods already….in both male and female….for male…..Berdych, Wawrinka, Federer, Feliciano Lopez, John Isner and Tsonga. I know I missing some more…...

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Going back to Jack….it appears he is hanging around with Jared Donaldson…feels entitled…..shouting the f word during his sit-downs in the match and telling the umpire he can do whatever he wants….same thing Donaldson said too during his angry outburst with another umpire. 

• Members

Okay, so Serena's catsuit also had a functional element- a compression fabric to promote good circulation since she's had an ongoing issue with bloodclots that was exacerbated in the days after her delivery.

http://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/23642843/french-open-serena-williams-mother-all-comebacks

• Members

^I could have written that myself. TC’s French Open coverage is DREADFUL. Seeing the Americans slaughtered early is doubly pleasurable because TC actually starts broadcasting other more interesting matches. But Isner and Stevie Johnson are still around.

And hell no to buying TC Plus.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

She gutted through that win. Her footwork was better, and I think she’d probably get past Goerges, but the opponents in her section only get tougher, and someone is sure to capitalize on Serena’s compromised movement better than Ash did. Pliskova will likely defeat Maria, and Karolina has proven pretty strong on clay. And then there’s Muguruza, who seems to be putting together one of her occasional runs. 

Happy to see Petkovic back gaining some confidence. And look at Stosur flying under the radar a bit.

• Members

There are so many problems with TC coverage and the French Open scheduling. First, the matches scheduled in the main courts are ridiculous! They put all their French players no matter how bad they are and instead put the good matches on the outer courts. It doesn't help either that Tennis Channel doesn't cover the better matches. Instead they cover their stars or matches featured in the main courts. The best match in the men's so far was Thiem vs Tsitipas and what court was it on? Court 18? Really?? And did Tennis Channel even cover it? Nope.....I am lucky to have Direct TV and was able to see the whole match as they have extra channel coverage of outer court matches. The commentators doing the match said how great the match was and it was being featured in an outer court. But what does TC cover? Oh I forget the awful American male players who most have already lost. 

And so glad Dennis lost...I know he has fans on here but TC pimps him to the hills and hasn't done squat.....

I am sure TC is just glowing because John Isner is still alive in the tourney especially Gimblestob.

Edited by Soapsuds