July 30 - August 3, 2007

Toups

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe the ratings for B&B. It has got to be wrong. The show is damn good. All I can think is that the combination of Y&R and Constantine are killing the audience.

I'm surprised that Y&R is 3.9 given that LML has been able to maintain the ratings for over a month. We'll see what happens next week. I just wish that CBS would hire back Alden or Smith to balance LML. They work best as a team. Any of them on their own is disaster city for Y&R. Oh, and bring back Adrianne Leon while they are fixing things.

• Members

I totally disagree,

I find B&B just fantastic these days and am just saddened to see them drop so low.

The whole has this soap feel that all other shows have lost in recent years. It's clever plotted and written drama. I might not love every single story but the overall package is flawless.

• Members

This is a truly bad and embarrassing week for all the soaps.

I'm so GLAD Y&R fell below a 4.0, when you put [!@#$%^&*] on, you deserve [!@#$%^&*] ratings. However, I'm truly sorry for shows like B&B and AMC, which are trying to at least improve.

Damn, I think things can only get worse from here on out...

Oh and, Latham didn't fire all of Y&R's old writers, two of Kay Alden's proteges are still on the writing staff, I believe. When that rainbow headed cow is finally fired, it would be logical to hand the show over to Alden's two proteges.

• Members

Keep in mind guys when Lethal quit PC, Scott Hamner was the sole HW of the show.

I can see Brad Carlton having psychic visions of where more Jewish Art is located.

I want Lethal out as much as you all do, but be very careful what you all wish for.

My poor B&B. :(

• Members

Thanks for putting that scary thought in my head, bellcurve, dear. LOL!

As bad as Latham is, Hammer is ten times as worse.

They better ask Alden, the poor woman is pining to write for Y&R again and judging by her interviews, her dismissal from the show truly hurts her. I'm sure Bradley wouldn't mind handing her back to Y&R, should those pitiful idiots at Sony come knocking.

• Members

B&B's numbers make me really sad. I too think the show has been great the past few weeks sans Constantine and crew. It shouldn't have dropped so significantly. Glad Passions is holding steady considering that was the week it lost all promotion from NBC, except for the DirecTV plugs. ABC Daytime seems to be holding it's own, which is a good sign. As for Y&R, the drop was inevitable, but not because of LML. Fans have so many ways to watch Y&R via internet and SoapNet so this doesn't surprise me. I bet they have the same or more viewers but they are not being counted. JMO.

Archived