July 30 - August 3, 2007

Toups

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good lord! I guess people really do want to watch Brooke and Ridge hook up and break up forever and ever. I liked the fact that the show has tried to do different stories and use other characters. Oh well. We're sure to get another serving of Bridge vs. Bricky real soon with numbers like these.

• Members

ATWT had .3 less from 2005 and now is .3 less from 2006. Just dropping way too fast. As for Hogan Sheffer I knew he was overated. He had one great year at ATWT and the rest were not so good. He started losing his way and never recovered. I am glad he is no longer writing ATWT. Even though we have the Hack Jean.

• Members

Haha...actually...I enjoyed Jonathan being back. And I was not a real fan of his during his first time around on the show. Considering the rest of the show is a mess. Reva with Jeffrey.......Josh a priest..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....GMAB!!!! Olivia's annoying daughter still on the show and stinking up the place........Rick and Beth I dodnt recognize anymore. I do enjoy Dinah and Mallet but thats about it. The pop ups of Vanessa and Matt are weird. Do they live in Springfield again?

• Members

Ivn, GL has a lot of problems that the current regime is ignoring. People do not want to see a rape victim chase their rapist romantically,Alex lowering herself to chase after Cyrus,Tiki Hut Cedars,The Beacon,cartoon Alan,Josh and Cassie and the rewriting of history on a daily basis.

The ratings have been low before Jon came back for three days and they will continue to sink until there is a change in regime at GL.

• Members

Yeah, they moved back. I'm enjoying the Gus/Natalia/Harley story and the Dinah/Mallet story a lot.

The Reva/Jeffrey stuff is torture, especially considering that Mel was supposed to be the one in the story with Jeffrey and Olivia, but that got yanked away from Yvonna Wright so that Zimmer coulod have something to do.

BTW, I love your avatar! :)

• Members

Actually I think Gus/Natalia/Harley/Dylan is one of the worst storlyines on the show right now. I was never a Gus/Harley fan but having this chick come out of nowhere and sleep with Gus is so stupid. Then to have this PodDylan come into the picture was so not needed. If they couldnt get Morgan Englund then why do this story.

I like Cyrus. One new character I am enjoying. But too bad Krietzman cant right a decent storyline for him.

And thanks for the comment on my avatar. :)

Archived