July 30 - August 3, 2007

Toups

• Members

I dunno OLTL is hit or miss with me these days. One day I was glued. The next I forgot all about Todd being kidnapped. I'm sorta just waiting to see if anything exciting happens. Hopefully Evangeline comes back. I loved the diversity that she brought to the show. Plus the whole Tangie thing was very fun to watch.

I'll watch tomorrow though and PM you to see whats been going on...is that okay? And did you have a different username b4?

EDIT: And I would like to this chance to ask the mods for forgiveness. I apologize for what I said the last time. I should have said it in a better manner. However I would really like to be a member of this board once again. If just to be able to read the spoilers and comment from time to time.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree ATWT is excellent, should be on top #1, YR doesn't come close to what they are doing at ATWT . Carly and Jack in Utah looking for JJ...and the Noah/Luke 'Gay love' storyline is heating up like never before...we almost saw a kiss today. Great storyline.

• Members

The only thing that could make this show even better is if they give me Aaron and Maddie hooking up over the next few months once she gets away from Noah.

That plus the awesome quad of Paul/Meg/Craig/Rosanna will make the show so good right now.

Luke was staring very hard at Noah's assets today though and I was definitely right there with him... :D

• Members

Come on, CBS. Do something about Barbara Bloom and the other Execs. Look at how much audience they have lost in a year. Stop the bleeding! Every CBS show is down significantly. This cannot continue or else ratings will be at 0.0

• Members

OUch!!! <_< Seems like ATWT started off strong and went downhill. It looks like most soaps did as well. Luke's confession to Noah only got a 2.0? <_< But I remember Friday's show being so boring and bad. And Monday was Cady's first appearance and Babs was on. :)

Archived