July 30 - August 3, 2007

Toups

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This proves that when Y&R tanks so does the rest of CBS daytime, so hoping Y&R tanks means you are hoping the rest of CBS daytime does also. I can guarantee you that if that boycott works and Y&R gets to a 3.5 or something that GL, ATWT will both be in the 1's for ratings that week and B&B will be in the low 2's. And as we have seen with DAYS recovery from falling is not really to easy, so even if we all get a new headwriter for Y&R whos to say anyone will tune back in anyway, and by doing so the rest of CBS daytime has also suffered and won't come back.

• Members

Thats just one week though...

I mean I don't want to argue it or anything but I think it'd be better to see what happens over a month or 2 before we can come to any conclusion about Y&R and the other CBS soaps.

And to be clear Y&R comes on at 4PM where I live and its the last of all the soaps.

B&B @ 1:30PM, ATWT @ 2PM, GL @ 3PM, and Y&R @ 4PM.

What I'd love is to have Y&R at 3 and then followed by ATWT at 4. And then I'd DVR GH.

• Members

I got this today:

* "General Hospital" was the No. 2-ranked program for the week, with a 1.7 rating and an 11 share, delivering 1.1 million Women 18-49. "GH" beat "Days of Our Lives" by 17% and time period competitor "Guiding Light" by 70% this week among Women 18-49. The drama was up 10% versus last week and 2% versus the same week last year among Women 18-34. "General Hospital" was also up 9% versus the same week last year among Female Teens.

* "One Life to Live" was the No. 3*-ranked program of the week, with a 1.5 rating (*tied with "All My Children" and "Days of Our Lives") and a 10 share, delivering one million Women 18-49. "OLTL" was up 3% versus last week among Women 18-34. Additionally, "OLTL" outperformed time period competitors "As the World Turns" by 52% and "Passions" by 37% among Women 18-49.

* "All My Children" was the No. 3*-ranked program of the week, with a 1.5 rating (*tied with "One Life to Live" and "Days Of Our Lives") and a 10 share, delivering one million Women 18-49. "AMC" was up 4% from last week among Women 18-34 and 8% among Female Teens.

Season to date, ABC Daytime's drama lineup ranks No. 1, with a 1.6 rating and a 10 share, delivering 1.1 million Women 18-49 - outperforming CBS by 17% and NBC by 20% in actuals. In the Full lineup ABC Daytime is No. 1, with a 1.6 rating and a 10 share, delivering 1.1 million Women 18-49, outperforming CBS by 19% and NBC 19% in actuals.

• Members

OMFG! I'm shocked at B&B ratings. The Constantine crap and the singing ain't helping - Bell, get rid of both.

And, the Brooke vs Stephanie feud has got very stale after 20 years - time for something new for both KKL and Susan Flannery.

Archived