Y&R Discussion: Week of June 25th

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving Y/R right now. I really like the election story. I loved seeing Victor's face as he closed his computer after seeing the video and can't wait to see him return.

Kevin is cracking me up. Not sure where the Jana storyline can go, but I like almost every kevin scene. Found the Neil and Karen stuff interesting. What on earth will the kids do if Neil finds another love this quickly?

• Members

Is the actress any good? Or better asked: can she manage to overcome her non-existent character-wiritng because when I still was watching I often thought WTF is that chick doing in Victor's office?

Speaking of which: Why is Nikki running her campaign from TGVN office? I often found this is totally ridiculous. Well it could get be worse I guess. Usually everything happens on this clusterfuck show now in the break room or at Crimson Lights.

This rant of the day was proudly sponsored by LML fans united. ;)

• Members

We all knew Nikki wouldn't win the race...it was always a given that Jack would win so the Victor/Jack feud could continue on..

I still can't believe they are extending Vincent I's contract.... WHY? To me his character is a big SNOOOOOOZE fest....Karen, I could see then wanting to keep; I just don't want her to be kept simply to recreate another Carmen/Neil story.

Also, I think Adrian is connected to Jana... Don't know why, but I think he was in cahoots with her in regards to that contrived reliquary. :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, tell that nurse Logan to speed it up and get Nick home instead of wavering her ass back and forth on what to do. I hope her stint is short, because we don't need another 'obsessed' nurse on canvas :lol:

• Members

Turned it on today. The actress [playing Logan is AWFUL!!!! Awful actress for an even more awful storyline I guess.

Wow. To my absolute shock (well not really) this show continues to get worse and worse.

Vincent Irizarry's talents are being completely wasted on a shallow contrived character such as David Chow. No depth there to sink his teeth into. F8ck you AMC for letting him get away. David Hayward as his worst in terms of writing was more interesting and deep than David Chow. Its because Vincent understood the role inside and out. David Chow, he is just reading the scripts Latham and her minions hand him.

Archived