Y&R Discussion: Week of June 25th

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with RE: Kevin. I'm so in love the character. If only they would allow him to get away from his freaking mother. I swear Gloria is what destroyed Michael and Kevin IMO. Before her they at least had a chance of being decent people and to some extent they are. But they're also tainted because of her antics and her overall dirtyness/sluttiness.

• Members

Kevin has been great the last few days. If nothing else at least he's making me laugh. I no longer watch daily, so I'm not sure which day this was, but when he wrote the email to Janna and talked about what he wanted to do to her. That scene had me laughing pretty hard and then I realized, this is Kevin, maybe he's not just kidding. :unsure:

I wonder if David and Phyllis might be hooking up in the future. That scene they had was kind of interesting.

I kind of wanted to see Nikki win the Senate race, but I admit, I assumed it would be Jack.

I give LML credit for at least coming up with ideas for actually stories. With a couple of the soaps I watch it seems like all people do is talk about their relationships over and over. At least Y&R tries to give us story and action. I just wish character wasn't sacrificed to do it.

• Members

The Nick stuff was really quite sad. Just his reaction to Cassie's death was heart breaking. Hearing that your daughter died again for the second time has got to be hard. Josh did a good job in those scenes. The only reason I'm watching Y and R is for Nick/Sharon. That and I want to see Phyl in major pain over the fact that Nick doesn't remember her. Phyl in pain is always good.

"Sharon, make Phyliss go away!" :lol:

• Members

Lol at that last line...classic. However I can't wait for Phick to reunite!

BTW I LOVE those quotes in your sig! Really full of emotion.

EDIT: OMG todays episode ROCKED! Loved Nikki in her scenes today. Especially with Nicholas. OMG how much have I missed Joshua Morrow? And his acting today was SUPERB! When they told him about Cassie I broke down in tears when he started fighting and crying.

And Phyllis....God MS blows me away everyday. Her reaction to Nikki's message was hilarious. How she deleted the first 2. And then just like THAT she turns off the humor/comedy and cues the drama. Awesome facial expression. Just great everything. I can't wait to see more of this. I think Y&R has done this coming back thing the RIGHT way. Especially having Nikki not believe the doctor are first. Just great stuff.

• Members

Nick's crying made me laugh. Sorry.

Can't believe I feel sorry for Phyllis but I do.

Gloria needs to get the electric chair (I need to see her DIE)... and I'm anti-capital punishment

• Members

I loved Nikki and Nick. That was incredible. What election? I was stunned by Nick thinking Cassie was still alive and then Nikki telling him that she passed away. JM has improved so much as an actor. (The turning point actually was Cassie's death.) Loved Phyllis deleting Nikki's messages. I'm so glad that Nikki called multiple times to tell her about Nick. That is the "real" Nikki, not the heartless wench that she's been the past few months. Nick kissing Sharon in front of Jack! Excellent. My heart broke for Phyllis. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This could be a great storyline.

• Members

I loved todays episode. The real Victor is back. I loved Jack and Victor's argument and Jack getting the last word. I also liked David and Victor's fight...this Victor/Nikki/David storyline may actually be interesting. Everyone has done excellent acting with this storyline especially Nick and Phyllis. I could even tolerate Amber today..espcially since she's digging a hole for herself literally and figuratively.

• Members

I didn't realize how much I really missed Sharon and Nick until the scene with him describing his memory of watching her cook dinner with no make-up on and her hair pulled back.

They just have a great chemistry that's lacking with their current others.

Archived