Days:Monday

• Members

I really liked today's episode. From last week's action packed epi about the fued and the Dimeras, this was a great episode to start off the week with great performances. I also saw alot of growth and character development as well today.

Lucas and Billie were awesome! I loved their conversation and how well they work together. Very believable as bro/sis. I was pleasantly surprised that Lucas finally voiced his concerns on this whole matter. It seems that his pov about this whole baby storyline was brushed off and we finally saw his concerns and doubts today. Very realistic and believable.

Sami and Marlena was great too. I have been waiting for a heartfelt mother/daughter scene between Marlena and Sami and I finally got it. I am glad that Marlena was there for Sami during her whole amnio and giving her support throughout the whole process. I was soo glad that Sami refused Marlena's offer of rigging the amnio and making it look like Lucas was the father. It was great to see Sami realize that all these lies and deception would only lead to a much bigger mess. Sami is finally growing up!

I like Nick and Chelsea but I feel like the writers are ruining them before they even start. I really like Nick but I feel like he's being cheated by Chelsea. Sometimes I feel like they are just not right for each other but what can I say, they are cute and would like for them to be together.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was kind of a letdown, but still an okay show..Chelsea had the best line to Stephanie at the end of the episode...

"You need to take that dirty little mouth of yours and run it through the rinse cycle and stop acting like a pole dancer looking for her next lap dance"

Thank you writers for throwing that in there, as that seems like exactly what the audience thinks of Stephanie now...and i'm glad Chelsea summed it up..That said i do like this actress playing Stephanie and i feel she has potential...I just want them to give more depth to her...I wish we could find out what happened to her in Dayton, to make her change so dramatically...

Sami and Marlena's scenes were nice, its been along time coming....Also i enjoyed Billie and Lucas catching up...I really hope Julie Pinson gets more to do soon..They are really wasting her talents...

And Kate, i've missed you..but i'd almost rather not have you back..If your just going to switch these test results again..Get a life you dumb bitch...

• Members

I'm tired of the same old same old concerning Kate and her constant vendetta against Sami it's old, tired, and beyond boring.....

I was proud of Chelsea for telling Steph she was talking and acting like a slut, because I was thinking the same thing....

The scenes between Marlena and Sami, and Billie and Lucas were the most enjoyable today.....

• Members

.....did Bo and Hope sublet their house and move into the Brady Pub? First Jeremy is dropping his towel in the living room, then sneaking a beach skank back to the house; now Chels and Nick are having sex at Bopes house, and lounging around in their underwear and robes in the living room. Its time for these "twenty-somethings" to make the move to the "Salem Lofts," last occupied by Philip, Mimi, Shawn and Belle.

Otherwise this episode was "blah" for me. I dont care much for Billie or Kate at this point. I need my DiMera fix!

• Members

Deidre cares about the character, so when she's in a spot like this (like in 2003 with Dena's Tony obsession, and 2005 with the wife swap), she'll protect the character, which is wise IMO.

And show the rich history Marlena has on this show? This character has been raped once, possibly more than that (since the suggestion was that Alex was abusive and we still don't know what happened to her on the island all those years) mind-raped and whatnot. I would love for Sami to find out her mother was raped because [and I just watched it on some DVDs that I bought] it was a painful story to watch and go through as a viewer, but that was some fantastic acting.

• Members

Today was a tad boring but still solid.

The Chelsea/Steph scenes were hilarious IMO and also realistic for their age as disgusting as that sounds.

I agree it was funny how they interacted Nick with others outside his story but never do that with the other teens. They should start doing that. I loved Nick/Chelsea and the "afterglow" and love how happy and pleasant Nick was to everyone because of it :lol:

I, too, was happy to see so much focus on Lucas' POV and the rape. Goes to show you that Hogan isn't sweeping as much under the rug as some say. I was happy Marlena and Sami talked about the rape and it looks like LUMI fans can breathe easier with Sami's words about EJ and the rape. I also liked how Dee delivered and handled Marlena offering to alter the test. It came off like she was testing Sami and like a mother trying to protect her daughter from a crime family and it worked out well. Good job to Dee and Ali!!

I also liked how Billie was Lucas's sounding board. Good to see Kate and Billie. Both look great, especially Pinson. Loved Nick calling out to Kate and getting Billie and Lucas to turn around. I am also glad Lucas is not up and forgiving Kate right away.

Good ending too with the twin reveal. Tomorrow has the teens again but looks interesting. Not a bad start to the week though.

• Members

I did not like today's show. Bitterly disappointed how Chelsea and Nick are being written..grrrrrrr.

Since the Roberts are my least favorite family, it was dullsville to have them on my screen.

The rape was mentioned so much that it makes you wonder what is about to happen to change all that.

Archived