Days:Thaao posted (casting news)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

During the Salem Slasher storyline, Anna finds Tony chained up and realizes she's been working for Andre:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51qMz0F0b8M

Just type in "Anna and Tony" in the youtube search box and it pulls up a ton of videos.

Also, Stefano visits Tony and Anna in the cell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK1lK9ltV9Q...ted&search=

• Members

So glad LeAnn Hunley returning as Anna. I loved her on DAYS and also liked her on DYNASTY as Dana. She and Philice Sampler(ex-Renée) were the 2 best love interests for Tony. I am surprised too. I thought it wouldn't happen. I can see a short term return possibly for Christie Clark as Carrie.

Lexie being Abe's wife, Celeste's mother, Stefano's daughter and sister to EJ & Tony IS DEFINITELY NOT pointless. Also Lexie's not dumb or a whore, or a hoochie and never had AIDS. Also Renée Jones is definitely NOT a waste of the budget. btw the "hoochie" remark shouldn't be used IMHO.

• Members

Actually, you are slightly off-base. When Christie Clark first took over the part of Carrie, the character developed a little crush on Michael T. Weiss's Mike Horton. If the scenes of Marlena falling off the ledge in 86 are ever posted on youtube, you'll see Carrie & Mike arriving to the scene together.

But back to Anna. This is FANTASTIC DAYS news. Now just bring back Anjelica Deveraux & Liz Chandler and I'll be one happy man. :D

• Members

If the previews of this storyline involving the entire cast is true, then I could see stories propelling from this one major story. Hogan is a great writer and I think he can do that branching off rather well.

Archived