Days:Thaao posted (casting news)

• Members

And a reason I would want Mike with Billie is Mike & Carrie didn't work for me as a couple, as someone who would minor in Days history, if he could :lol: Billie has gone so logn without someone, I'd rather her have someone.

That said, I do want Carrie back. I don't want to see Austin back at all, and doubt he would, with Peck at ATWT and I doubt they'd get Muldoon. He's had steady work, from what I remember, not that I've seen anything from him myself. And another recast would be no good. To actually see the Anna/Carrie relationship play out would be too good.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mike and Carrie were a total bore to me as well, Keith. But that was because Roark reminds me of a piece of cardboard. Weiss actually has something interesting about him. He's kind of rugged, something I want to see with Carrie.

• Members

I think it would be cool if Carrie came back too! They would probably have to recast Austin though, it would be odd to say that they broke up again after all that happened before they left.

Anna was gone when I started watching so I am excited to see her!

• Members

Yeah it would be weird if Carrie came back alone without Austin after they left town, but she did the same with Mike. Maybe she could come back for Mike this go around. :lol: Seriously though I like Carrie away from Austin and this is off topic, but I like Jack away from Jennifer, thats why I hope Jack returns and hits it off with Bille or has his own SL without Jennifer. Carrie should have her own SL away from Austin, DAYS writers just need to think outside the box for once.

• Members

I am very glad about Anna coming back but it seems kind of odd. She hasnt been on since 1986 and hasnt been involved with Tony either. Could the Tony we witnessed the last tenure not really be Tony or are they going to try to redeem him? Surely they wouldnt do something stupid and make her a villan?

How do you all think they are going to handle this?

• Members

Fabulous news! I wonder if she's back on contract, though?

There goes Corday's promise that he wouldn't bring back any characters from 15 years into the past. I mean, I'm happy about it... but it just does to show what a dumbass Corday is. Even bigger than I ever imagined.

Bring back Kristen!

• Members

The rumors I am hearing is LeAnn would be brought on with a 6 month contract and then they will go from there.

I also read rumors that Thaoo, Steve, Judi, and Renee (who isn't confirmed yet) all are getting contracts along with Joe.

The rumors about Matt and Missy and other Horton's returning in guest roles this summer are also out there. This summer is lining up to be crazy!

• Members

Call me crazy, but I don't want the show to be nothing but a bunch of guest appearances by characters popping in and out on short contracts. We need stability -- the last thing I want is a constant swinging door!

And I still can't get over Corday lying. No characters returning from fifteen years ago, my ass! I mean, I'm stoked about LeAnn Hunley... I've never seen Anna in action, and I can't wait! But it just goes to show that Corday was talking out his ass in the SOD interview. If I couldn't believe that, why should I believe anything else he said?

Why on God's green motherfucking earth couldn't they have decided to bring back all the DiMeras just two months ago? I know I sound bitter, and I am. They waited around, waited around... and now that they're all DiMera happy, Eileen Davidson is on B&B. I'm seriously on the brink of tears, I'm so disappointed, LoL

Archived