Days:Thaao posted (casting news)

• Members

I am beginning to think that is the way to go to Keith.

Every Thursday the ratings threads are so negative and it's almost like a death march in there. The ratings system has been trash for years and it does not indicate quality nor is it an accurate representation of total viewership.

I never let ratings ruin it for me but lately it's been hard because I know the show has problems but it is not as bad as the ratings indicate. Whatever....I will keep watching. It's have been watching since the 80's and I have no intention of ever quitting.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They could always change EJ's paternity, this is DAYS we are talking about. I am just glad I finally get to see the much talked about Anna on my screen and I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see Carrie back without Austin this time around.

• Members

Matt, I would love to see that happen. Imagine if Stefano arranged for it to trick everyone. And Tony and Anna are tricked, too, but somehow learn the truth. That'd be so awesome -- a great way to re-inteagrate them, too.

• Members

They should just kill Austin offscreen and bring Carrie back. I need Carrie/Anna scenes and maybe even a story. There could be so much potential there. Anna's been away from her daughter for years afterall. Austin isn't needed. With the Jeremy news, Mike could return too but I don't want Roark. Bring Weiss back and pair him with Billie and bring on someone for Carrie or just have her be single for awhile.

With Corday's recent comments and with all these familiar faces returning, who knows who will be next to return although RJ is likely next.

I suppose they could change it. I would love it if they did. EJ should've been Tony and Anna's.

• Members

Why can't Weiss' Mike be with Carrie? I mean, at least they have history in the 80s. I was told that Carrie once had a little crush on Mike, who was grown at the time, mind you. They could do flashbacks and everything. I'm all for Mike and Carrie with Weiss in the role.

• Members

I think he really is. He did sound sincere in that interview, even with him blaming mostly everyone but himself, and his back is against the wall. This is crunch time. I think he knows that. That is why I am hopeful, moreso then I should be.

I am not opposed to it Drew. I just want Billie to have a love interest more right now. I also doubt we will see Weiss. Corday is going for recent faces so I think he will bring Roark, which is why a Carrie/Mike pairing worries me because I do think that is the version of Mike we would get sadly. Weiss is the person for the role though.

• Members

She's also not a recast. The most recent Mke would be the cheapest, in Corday's view. Weiss may have his former primetime career to use as a bargainign chip for more money (even though that career is all but gone now), but of course, being washed up, so to speak, could humble his demands.

• Members

I think Thaoo may have pushed and I also think Anna is someone Hogan would have interest in writing for. I can see him wanting her. I am stunned though. With that Corday comment, I thought for sure the chances of her returning were slim to none.

I do think she had a crush on Frankie, Keith. I remember that was mentioned when CC returned in 2005 in a SOW article. She mentioned that she thought they could pair her with Frankie despite him bring an adopted Brady. She mentioned the crush Carrie once had on him. JER did make up a whole lot of stuff about Carrie and Mike playing together at Brady/Horton and some crap like that. They really began to make up stuff and push that towards the end of JER's first run.

I think Weiss would return. He hasn't done a thing since "The Pretender," which I loved. I don't want Roark either. He wasn't terrible but Weiss is alot better and has much more range. Weiss may just be looking for a steady gig. I haven't seen him in anything for years, at least since he did those "The Pretender" TV movies for NBC.

• Members

See, I thought that too, Phoenix, but I was corrected. Yes, Carrie had a crush on Frankie. That's been stated a lot. But it just so happens that back in the 80s, Carrie (Clark) did actually have a little crush on Mike (Weiss). Mike was a grown man at the time and Carrie was fairly young, but it seems Carrie did have a crush on him. I was shocked to know Reilly actually did his homework. :lol:

Archived