Days:Thaao posted (casting news)

• Members

It is rumored that both Tony and Bart are on contract, along with Stefano. Stefano's seems long-term but I don't know about Tony and Bart. Anna is rumored to be a 6 month contract. Nothing else is known. RJ is expected to be contract too when she returns.

Again, nothing is confirmed but this is just based on whisperings and rumors around the net. Joe is the only confirmed contract as of right now.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And, If JER were still writing for Days, he would have 8 Tonys come back at once.

The real one, and his seven clones. Then, we would find out that Stefano is NOT his father.

Gilligan is!

And Thurston Howell III is his grandfather.

• Members

From JM, while doing a Days Fanfest back in 1999:

Joe did a Q&A session, where he revealed that the last scene he filmed on Friday, September 18, had Stefano heading to Maison Blanche. He assured fans that he had told the writers that the next time they wanted Stefano to kidnap Marlena, they'd have to kill him. He said he refused to continue doing it because it's been done and overdone. He also joked that if he builds one more underground tunnel in Salem, the city will collapse.

• Members

I like Joe in every interview I have read of his, he seems intelligent and humorous. JM never had to resign with the show, so he could have asked/told Hogan before he signed no more of the kidnapping Marlena or I won't sign. Of course Stefano hasn't been around in years, so maybe JM sees it differently now, who knows? I just can't wait to hear the Phoenix music and see JM face in Salem once again!

• Members

If Joe said that around the time of Maison Blanche, then he meant all that as a joke because he kidnapped Marlean two times after Maison Blanche. We had her kidnapped in Aremid and later in Paris. I don't think Joe cares as long as the story is good and true to the character and history. The only time I think he was truly unhappy was during the last two years of his run when the character got watered down and the focus was on brain chips and so on.

• Members

I think Joe was serious. It is played out. U don't want him to come back after such a long absense and all he can do is kidnap Marlena. IMO, that is dead and buried. Stefano will have more than enough on his plate without worrying about taking her away.

• Members

Hopefully, Hogan stays true to his word and doesn't resort Marlena back to victim status. He said that he wants her to be strong. Sure, she can be strong and kidnapped at the same time, but damn, how many times does this bitch need to be kidnapped?!

Archived