Days:Thaao posted (casting news)

• Members

lol Shame on you Kenny. You know better than to believe anything that Corday says. I mean....in all of our years of soap watching and message board posting, Corday has done the same mea culpa countless times (often in the annual “The Plan to SAVE Days issue of SOD)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it matters anymore. Corday's TVGuide interview gave off a feeling of FU NBC. I think he is doing what he needs to and he couldn't care less. Joe's return proves that because a few months ago he wasn't going to give him a contract and he did. I think Corday is fed up with NBC and is just going to go for the jugular here.

• Members

Ken Corday is doing what he always does.

After he F's everything up after getting caught lying through his teeth again (Which makes me wonder why any of us still believe him in the first place), he then does damage control by THEN giving the fans what they want. Then he'll take credit when the rating start to climb, saying that this was the plan all along.

!@#$%^&*] Him!

I'm glad, for whatever reason, that fan favorites are returning, that Hogan hopefully now has the power to write his stories, and that Corday, once again, was shown for the complete f'ing idiot he always has been.

Good Days are on their way, and I couldn't be happier! :D

• Members

All I meant was that Corday is pulling out all the stops.

I don't think the budget was that bad. I think it was bad enough to cut people but I think the cuts they made to other areas of the show like the sets, wardrobe, etc helped. Who knows...I just think it will all be worth it in the end.

I prefer to think positive and hope for the best. Spewing negativity left and right and giving the show a death sentence for the next two years isn't going to do me or anyone else any good. I won't let things like that ruin my enjoyment of the show, which does not deserve the ratings it's getting.

• Members

Okay so with Anna, Tony, Stefano, Bart, Adrienne and possibly Lexie all returning, Days really is going to have to cut some other actors to make room....We know Willow is leaving, thats a step in the right direction...Abby is leaving for the summer, and i honestly don't think they'll bring her back...I hate to lose Darren Brooks, but Max should probably take off to be with Abby..I like Darren, but i don't want another recast joining the show and i don't want them to have to bring on another girl for him...Plus he can't be with Chelsea or Stephanie...Gabby and Duck will most likely be out when the stupid island story ends...I don't see either sticking around much longer...

I'm thinking that Billie might get cut..I love Julie Pinson, but is there really a need for Billie? They could bring back Mike for her, since they are bringing back Jeremy...but thats just another character to add to the already large canvas...They can't put her in stories with Bope or Steve/Kayla, because the fans hate that...Her only purpose is being Chelsea's mother....and that doesn't give her much to do..

I think that Hogan should throw Kate into a triangle with Tony and Anna...Can you imagine Lauren Koslow and LeAnn Hunley going head to toe? And it would be so refreshing to have Kate have a story that doesn't involve meddling in her kids lives...

And i can see them possibly bringing Carrie back for a visit if/when the show deals with Alice's death...This way she can pay homage to Alice and visit with her mother who will have just returned to town...As much as i love Carrie and Christie Clark, i don't think they should bring her back permanently...She's happy and reunited with Austin, and they don't need to mess with that...Plus there is no room for her..

• Members

I would hate Pinson to get cut but I agree. Although, I don't see anyone but newbies being cut. Duck, Gabby, Willow, Abby, and possibly Max is all I can see. I kind of think they will keep Max.

We'll see. I don't expect to see cuts though. I think maybe in the Fall it's possible but Corday may want to stay away from Hogan having to write alot of exit stories again all at once like last Fall.

• Members

Oh yeah, with Anna's return, bringing back Kristen (or not b/c of "time") is easily refutable now, she needs to come back pronto though it is obvious that Anna will fill the void of love in Tony's life. But someone has to be the bitch to Marlena!!

Archived