AMC: Ugh, SOW says is true

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I would prefer the role of Greenlee to leave along with Rebecca Budig because she makes the role for me and I would have a hard time accepting anyone else in the role, I also want Greens gone now because her character has been so changed over the years that she really isn't that likable anymore.... let Greenlee rest and let the fans rest too....

• Members

For the record, I will not hold Nancy St Alban responsible for Michelle. Guiding Light's writing has been beyond wretched since before she assumed the role. Besides, Guiding Light wanted a mature and motherly Michelle. A stark contrast to Bethany Joy Lenz portrayal of Michelle, not to mention the huge age gap. Michelle was beyond annoying and pathetic, but I thought Nancy finally came out of that corner they'd written her into with the amnesia saga. I liked her portrayal of the "new" Michelle -> while still finding Michelle totaly stupid.

• Members

This courtesy Bluediver at the New Beginnings Board on ezboard

Okay, this is from Kathy of PVB:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... just got word, there is no casting call out at this time for a Greenlee recast. The info I am getting is that it could happen down the line, but isn't right now. I'm not sure why SOW is reporting it as fact, but it doesn't seem, at least for now, that is it.

So by the looks of that that maybe the show is still considering it but would not recast until down the road.

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...icID=319.topic/

If it were an immidiate recast then we'd know by now as Rebecca Budig is done taping and NuGreenlee would be taping now correct? I think it may happen down the road as does Blue but not right now.

• Members

If it were an immediate recast, we would have already known the actress replacing her and she would have begun taping weeks ago. I think AMC will be following what GH did with Laura Wright and have the new actress start later to give fans a chance to not see Greenlee on screen.

Archived