AMC: Ugh, SOW says is true

• Members

Perhaps when Rebecca leaves Greens will leave with her and then in a few months a recasted Greens will return. That is the only way I think it would work the slightest from my vantage point.... they could just though be going on all the speculation out there.....but who knows. Lauren Woodland is too young but hey she'd be a great Greens (love her as a !@#$%^&*])

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Nancy St. Alban and while I don't believe she is a great actress (I don't think Rebecca is either), I think she can improve alot sharing scenes with the AMC vets. Nancy St. Alban is my choice, if Bethany Joi Lenz was available I'd try to go after her too. I'm sure AMC will probably go for a newbie actress who is talented (like Kelli Giddish).

• Members

Re-thinking it, I will say Nancy St. Alban nor Lauren Woodland would be right as Greenlee. I will take GL and Y&R fans at their word regarding these 2, since I don't watch either show and only seen 'em by briefly checking out the 2 shows.

Catherine Wadkins(ex-Mary, GH) doesn't seem right for Greenlee but she might be since she was a good actress. Amy Grabow(ex-Rachel, GH) doesn;t seem right either, although I loved her on GH.

• Members

But Budig makes Greenlee. I never liked the character, but Budig brings something to the role I can't see another actress emulating. A recast would be a big mistake.

And Nancy St. Alban? LOL I wouldn't wish her even on AMC.

• Members

What about Sarah Brown? Think she'd be good as Greenlee? I mean, let's face it, CBS is not the network for her. She needs to come home to ABC. Who knows, maybe her AMC run will work out great and she'll get a spot on Desperate Housewives.

Archived