October 24-28, 2005

Toups

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. It was the week Jen and Hope were at the Salon. Max and Shawn become partners in the garage. Jack starts his suicide kick, and Chelsea with her money. Frankie works with John about Marlena, and Lucas starts at Titan and so on.

• Members

hmm, in 18-49 demos only one tenth of a point seperates each of the top 6. It's going to be an interesting race during Nov sweeps.

AMC better do something and quick! GL is .1 away in HH and PSNS is .1 away in demos ouch!

• Members

There's no doubt that GL would be doing better than a 2.3 (and eighth place) if all the CBS stations aired GL at its designated time of 3:00 P.M. Eastern/2:00 P.M. in the other time zones. The fact that CBS doesn't do this (as a mater of fact, most of the local CBS stations that are owned by CBS don't air GL at the proper time) is such a disgrace, and shows how little the network cares for GL.

• Members

Shouldn't the fact that there's so much ammunition to work with indicate something?

Seriously though even I'm surprised AMC hasn't gotten a bit of a bump. I don't think it's any great success, but its has been more eventuful lately so to see it stuck in a rut is unfortunate. It's always sad when there's a span of episodes where the actors put their all into it and it doesn't pay off ratings-wise.

I'm confident though there will be some sort of bump for this week with maybe some lapsed Ethan fans tuning in. It's always nice to have a fresh face get some airtime.

Archived