October 24-28, 2005

Toups

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Beats me I am sure the pre-emptions factored in but I think the reason why it still continues to struggle is well probably alot of viewers left cause of McTavish and probably won't consider returning until new writing is there. Its sad because it isn't all that bad right now. Sure new writer would be great and I think that's the one thing that will cause viewers to start looking at it again....

• Members

Ugh [!@#$%^&*] CIA leak interrution. IMO DAYS and PSNS Friday episodes BOTH should have not been counted, like OLTL's episode.

If that were the case DAYS would have been at a 2.6 with a +.2 for the week. Instead Nielsen counts the 1.9, which would have been a CRAP load of people tuning out because of the damn interruptions.

I still can't believe that even with a 1.9 for Friday, DAYS still managed a +.1 increase for the week.

• Members

TIME FOR MCTAVISH TO GO. I don't think ABC can ignore the incredible slide in the ratings. I have heard rumor that Brown/Estensen are about to pop up as headwriters on a NY based soap. The rumor is that it's Guiding Light, but I'm wondering if Fronzie and Carruthers have installed them to replace McTavish in the new year!!

Remember: Brown/Estensen were trained by Nixon; she loved them on Loving and The City. ABC loves them too. THey gave them Port UpChuck too.

Archived