October 24-28, 2005

Toups

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As usual we completely agree King, and I think OLTL has been the best soap the last 2 weeks so if we are going by more exciting OLTL should be #1 the last 2 weeks IMO, but obviously it doesnt work that way.

Cameron, why do you always comment on how DAYS does?

I am glad DAYS went up in HH, and at least 2 of the demos, was getting a little worried about how low DAYS was getting.

I think PSNS has been awful lately, but seeing it up +3 in the demos is great.

• Members

I agree that OLTL has been the better soap. I have only seen an episode her and there but Bree is doing an amazing job. I don't know how she does. ONe minute she has to be Jessica and then like the next she has to be Tess. Its like 2 different actress.

• Members

No particular reason Kirk. ;) I could talk about AMC's low ratings or GH's higher ratings.....or ATWT but I dont. ATWT ratings have been steady which they should be...nothing special or tremendous going on to boost the ratings right now. You see I went from Days talk to ATWT talk. ;)

• Members

Yea Days! I am lovin' this show lately. Shawn D and Mimi are amazing together. Philip, my solider :) and Belle are workin' it. I love the postpartum depression story line. I'm delusionally happy to see Austin back and I can't wait until his soul mate returns. Kate/Roman/(Fake) Roman/Marlena/John, wow vets on screen what a concept. Last week seeing Frankie (ex-AJ) and Mickey (ex-Edward) was surreal.

Nice work DAYS. Nice work indeed.

Archived