DAYS: New Matt Ashford(Jack) Rumor

Evan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It originated on Coffee Rooms.

I'm sure it's bogus. TBTB can't even afford to use their exisitng stars at the moment so I cannot see them approaching a big name actress like Jensen Buchanan.

The only thing confirmed at this point is that MA has been contacted by DAYS about returning for a short stint in March/April. The rest is all speculation.

• Members

Don't go there, that sounds so Reilly-ish. :lol:

I say if you can't get Missy Reeves back, take the time to find a GOOD recast and pull the trigger. I'd take a recast Jen. Heck, I and everyone else in the Days audience have sat through recast Jacks AND Jens.

• Members

Hopefully they will recast Jennifer, because remember Melissa Reeves was a recast. I would love to have Stephanie Cameron back as Jennifer people hated her, but she last 3 1/2 years as Jennifer. Yeah Jack can go on without Jenn, but they are a supercouple as is John and Marlena, Bo & Hope, Patch & Kayla, and others. Jennifer is also a Horton with ties to Salem she should come home with Jack. Don't get me wrong I love Missy Reeves since her Santa Barbara Days!!

My Jennifers:

Stephanie Cameron

Sandra Ferguson

Cady Mclain

Jensen Buchanan

Kristina Wagner (has chemistry with Matthew Ashford)

MacKenzie Westmore

Laura Wright (I know she is on GH)

Calli Timmins (ex-Paulina, AW)

Krista Tersau (ex-Mindy, GL)

• Members

The only time I want Missy Reeves back on my screen is if and when Francis Reid passes. I don't think Jennifer needs to be recasted and the character should just stay off screen for now. Jack would be far more interesting without Jennifer this time around.

Archived