DAYS: Wednesday, February 7

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HAHA!

FREAKY!!! What was going on with John today ... wow! Those scenes creeped me out. And, his voice was all weird. I guess it was meant to be that way.

Steve is stubborn! Unfortunately, I don't think the pysch ward is going to help him much.

And, Sami's downfall begins...

• Members

I lol when EJ picked Billie's chin 'up off the floor'.

Love Sami going through Roman's things in the office.

John and Marlena, well that is about the time that I look away. *yawn*

I didn't really care for Osama Bin Johnson and Kayla today, they were kind of boring as well.

• Members

LMAO at Steve and Kayla, I judged them to soon. Guess that is what I get for posting before I watched the whole show.

When she was trying to get him to sign the papers to go to the hospital and he said he would if she came in after he did so they could have sex. Then after he signed them he tolc her that he hopes she likes him in a straight jacket and drool running down his mouth.

• Members

I'm watching right now......

I love Billie/Julie Pinson, and it's so cute the way she and Chelsea/Rachel Melvin look so much alike.......

The entertainment factor with the John and Marlena story is wearing thin, and bordering on boring......

I really am hoping that there's a twist in Sami's story so the progress she's made isn't totally wiped away.....

• Members

Loved "Osama Bin Johnson"! I thought S&K were on fire today, very much old-school Steve & Kayla, Steve trying to distract Kayla (and himself) with jokes and sexual innuendo, Kayla being tough and not letting him get away with it.

My favorite exchange:

Kayla: You are a nut.

Steve: That's not very PC of you, baby. I'm challenged.

I've missed Drake so much and I want John back in the land of the living asap, but he was creeping me out today. That voice!

Had to BWAH out loud when Roman said to Sami, "Your word is good enough for me." I love Sami, but come on!

• Members

I could see the original Steve and Kayla today. It was the very best day yet with the two of them in my opinion. MBE was definitely the best she has been and/or looked, too. I think we are beginning to get into the real story (crossing fingers).

John and Marlena were so completely out of blending in with the soap and suddenly it dawned on me that they are being written very operatic......I could just visualize them on stage in period costume and Marlena standing on one side of the stage singing "John, John, John, John, Joooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, John, John," and John responding with "My heart is beating in your armsssssssssssssssuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm. My lovveeeee, Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrleeeeeeeennnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you have sustained me for eternityyyyyyy and beyond." And so forth and so on. Then they join each other in an aria, faces pressed together and hopefully the curtain falls quickly. I think this is what is happening with them. In an opera this sort of story is very loved.

Back to the screen, the way John sounded and the special effects of his spirit entering his body was pathetic. I much perfer my daydream of the opera.

I laughed out loud at the highly flirty EJ today with Billie and especially when he pushed her jaw back shut. He is so devilish, I wonder what James' life in real life is like. This could be interesting with Billie getting a real story for a change.

Now, this is the Sami I totally hate. Here is the Kate I totally hate. This is JER's Sami and Kate. He has to be writing this or why on earth would Hogan revisit their deporable pasts. Why, why, why mess up Sami again? I can't stand her lying to her father especially.

But the overall show was pretty good and made some progress (gritting teeth about Sami). I was especially impressed with the dialog today. It was brilliant.

• Members

Steve and Kayla were the highlight. Kayla is very enjoyable when she has spirit and backbone. And can you believe Stephen Nichols is turning 56 this month? He looks great!

The rest of the show was okay, Julie and James do have some nice chemistry and Billie looked really cute today. The Sami stuff is getting B-O-R-I-N-G and the J/M story is looking like a bad John Edwards episode.

• Members

John and Marlena...ugh. :lol: @ Jean's analogy to an opera. That's exactly the problem. The rest of the show is soapy and they're all opera. It's not accomplishing anything. Move this story. I thought we were past repetitiveness.

EJ and Billie was a nice switch.

I don't mind Sami setting herself up for a downfall again. She's different, but she still has a lot to learn. She's falling onto old tricks to protect herself and Lucas and Will (instead of just herself). She'll suffer devastation, no doubt, but I think it will turn out differently. At least, it should. Otherwise, her growth will only be further stunted, IMO. That said...move it along!

Still getting nothing from Kayla or MBE. I hear lines, but they do nothing for me. Nichols continues to shine. So glad we're behind episode, after episode, after episode.

• Members

John and Marlena were just to sappy for my enjoyment and previews for today look to be just as sappy. Get him out of that coma. Don't much like the regression of Sami's storyline - hopefully it won't end up the same old same old. Still wondering why Lucas is working for EJ after he turned him down the other day, I must have missed something.

Archived