DAYS: Wednesday, February 7

• Members

I thought Wednesday's show was one of the worst I have seen in months. I could care less about this stupid ass Sami SL and Drake should be [!@#$%^&*] slapped for that God awful "performance." I feel bad for Deidre, she just seems to always get the shaft IMO. My VCR for whatever reason isn't taping right so I missed Friday and Monday's show and finally get to see a full episode and it sucked. MBE has got to be one of the most overrated actresses ever, why do so many LOVEEEEEE her, IMO she is average at best. SN shined in this eppy as did JP and SW, but other than that what a bad episode and its Sweeps time. I hope this horrible crap doesn't continue.

Have Bo and Hope not named their child yet? If they havent than thats just ridiculous, its been over a month since the birth of "Doodlebug." I dont know when the last time I was this negative on DAYS but if this is what we get because of budget problems then go ahead and cancel it.

Oh and I am still pissed I no longer see SLG in the writing credits, is DAYS really hurting that bad in the wallet?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will keep this short since it's Thursday and I haven't commented yet.

This episode was ok. I am over this filler crap we are getting with Sami. Ali did overact a bit. I am just waiting for today's episode and where all this gets us.

SN and MBE are great. They were very good. Classic Steve and Kayla. This week is the best MBE I have seen in months.

I don't care for the J&M story and Drake has been worse then usual but yesterday was the first time I liked the actual story. That dream sequence at the end was gothic and creepy. I just liked the way they did the dream thing this time. I actually bought it, probably because of Dee and the way the dream looked and felt. If not for Drake's acting and voiceovers, it would've been better.

Not a bad show but the worst of the week really.

Archived