PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JSF seems to be creating his own storyline in his mind. [!@#$%^&*] will be on Passions, possibly as a witch and possibly to blow up NBC. We have no idea if this is the planned finale. We know nothing. Stop creating a furor over nothing.

• Members

Is anyone really believing this stuff?

I mean COME ON...this sh*t is totally not true it ain't even funny and anyone who believes it is clearly desperate or clueless!!

Former Osama mistress is joining PASSIONS to blow up the show and NBC/Random Radio Disk Jockeys are now scooping series finales for a LOW RATED SOAP? In what mind can anyone believe this?

PASSIONS is a trainwreck as it is without this crap surrounding it!!

God damn, the crap you read on the net............... :rolleyes:

• Members

HEY BROTHER. You have WAAAAAAAAY jumped the gun.

From what I heard a "building" would be blown up, not the show, not the characters and not NONE of what

you're making up.

You just took a tiny tidbit and ran haywire man!

I heard it's TABITHA'S DREAM SEQUENCE and that's it. One eppy cameo or something like

they said on the news radio.

TABITHA'S DREAM SEQUENCE--Cameo by Bin Laden Mistress.

It not a full blown storyline and all.

BTW, they did not mention [!@#$%^&*] by name or mention PASSIONS. They only

mentioned Tabitha the witch meets old enemy Raven Osama-Bama.

• Members

Amazingly Mitch, the reason why you said it's unlikely to happen is the reason why I say it IS likely to happen.

Exactly. WHY would radio jocks know ANYTHING about this show. This scoop hasn't hit TV Guide or any soap rag. This is frankly exclusive to SON and maybe one other site. Maybe word spread, but again, FOR RADIO JOCKS to hear about this is in ONE day (the scoop aired yesterday on SON), when it hasn't appeared in mainstream magazines or on shows? How'd they get it huh? Sounds like a machine to me.

It's happening.

Archived