PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Members

LoL! My, my, my... how quickly your story changes.

Your original post said that she would blow up NBC, not a building -- NBC. You said that specifically. Go back and look.

You also didn't mention the name Raven Osama-Bama.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How do you know that she's playing all that, Daysfan????

On the radio I heard it is a "one day cameo".

COMEDY "dream sequence" with Tabitha. "DREAM sequence".

Two witches battling it out.

NOWHERE DID THEY SAY A "female" Osama. They said a WITCH who is PLAYED BY his former mistress.

Not the end of the show folks.

• Members

I am not being rude, but next time will you please say that when you first post it? Your first post said absolutely nothing about a one-day cameo or a dream sequence.

And, if they hired [!@#$%^&*] to play "Raven Osama-Bama" who is a witch I would pretyt much say that's a female Osama. Mabye I took it the wrong way.

• Members

FYI

Nowhere on the radio did they say a "female Osama" was coming to the show.

THEY SAID--"a WITCH" who is age old enemy of Tabitha will be "PLAYED BY" Bin Laden

former mistress.

COMEDY "DREAM" SEQUENCE.

They said "cameo", not a whole frigg'n STORYLINE!

The battling witches blow up a building with a peacock on it.

• Members

This was your first post, EK4L. When someone says [s.W.S.N.B.N.] will be joining the cast as "Raven Osama-Bama" and she's gonna blow up NBC I call that a Female version of Osama.

And, no where in this post did you say a dream sequence.

I am not trying to start a fight, insult, or be rude to you but I am stating what I took from your original post.

• Members

OK Daysfan.

Could you imagine that they would write all this as a "COMEDY SKIT" similar to SNL and not the way

you took it?

I'm just saying, because I don't see NBC allowing what you described to be aired on national t.v.

They cannot do this without the network allowing it, right? It's probably Kevin Reilly's idea.

• Members

I might be able to see it as a comedy skit, and you are right I really don't think the government or mabye not even NBC allowing that, I am merely stating my opinions on what I think if that were to happen. At first until you said it was a dream sequence I had no idea about that. That's all.

Archived