PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Members

I'm thinking since the whole industry was buzzing about Boof's comments in that interview,

then NBC decided to make a joke out of it.

How else would they allow this to air on their network?

It's probably Kevin Reilly's idea I'm assuming to lampoon Boof's comments and take

advantage of her history.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EK4LIFE,

No offense seriously, because I think your posts are some of the most entertaining and discussion-inducing posts on SON, but WHAT is the deal with you and your "sources"?

Do you REALLY have any? Why are you constantly changing your story and why do you always seem to be incorrect with whatever you are posting (for the most part).

I seriously wanna know!

Anyways besides all that....

If this IS true (and trust me I am going to be BEYOND SHOCKED if it is), but why would Kevin Reilly, the head of NBC, give two shIts & a f*ck about what a nobody like [s.W.S.N.B.N.] has to say about him or ANYTHING on his network, and even further on WHAT WORLD would he offer her a job?

Shouldn't he be more worried about shows that HAVE NOT been canned yet...should the NBC Daytime VP's be responding to stuff like this....why is Kevin Reilly always seem to be directly involved here, when he never was before.

• Members

Go back and read this thread. My sources are excellent.

I was simply told that Boof was coming to PASSIONS. I naturally assumed they meant to "write".

I reported she was coming LONNNNNNG BEFOOOOORE Kenny did.

However, Kenny got the scoop that she would be ACTING, not writing.

So there's nothing wrong with my sources. I just didn't ask them what exactly she would be doing, and

why would I even think she would be acting in the first place MITCH?

• Members

EK4L, the thing is that Mitch and possibly others might be concerned about is thay this is not the only time you were "wrong" or whatever, because you also told us ED was returning to Days in April and then a few days later we hear she's joining B&B. That is what caught my attention. I am not trying to discredit you because I haven't been here for long and don't know if you are reliable or un-reliable. I am just saying what I feel.

I need to stop speaking for people. :P Sorry Mitch.

Anyways, on topic, is this thing about the comedy skit actually true?

• Members

That's what you always do. You get a scoop, you put your own spin/assumption on it, and then sell it to the masses.

Nobody's denying that you have an 'in.' That much is obvious. The issue is the way in which you report information.

• Members

Hey Kenny. USE COMMON SENSE.

Why in the heck would I not assume she was "WRITING"??? She's a WRITER.

You're acting like I've told some great massive lie just because I assumed they meant she

was WRITING for the show.

How the heck would I know she's going to be playing a character?

I was told her interview caused a huge stir and Kevin Reilly thought it was hilarious.

He met with [!@#$%^&*] and arranged for her to do some work for NBC based on liking her from their lunch

chat where she apologized.

Now wouldn't any sensible person assume that the "work" would be WRITING???

• Members

LoL!

You claim to be this great fountain of knowledge, and then when you're wrong about something... "how the heck would I know?"

I'm just saying, Gabe... you should be more sure of things before you go reporting them. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just being honest. I'm sorry if you're touchy about it.

Archived