PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope that comment's satirical, because I'd trust Erica with MY LIFE.

I KNOW his sources are accurate and his information is legit. Maybe he assumes sometimes, who cares? That doesn't mean we should throw stones at him. The fact remains: HE BROKE the [!@#$%^&*] on "Passions" story. Got it half wrong, but still broke it.

• Members

For f*ck sakes...get over it already.

No one is telling you NOT TO POST or BLAH BLAH BLAH...we are just saying, post what you HEAR, if you are going to post something and claim it is from an industry source, you don't need to put your own opinion/spin on it...most of them time it makes you look bad...thats all.

• Members

Personal spin??

Why wouldn't I or anybody automatically assume they meant as a writer? She's a writer, that's not a personal spin.

If someone told you Claire Labine is coming to Guiding Light in April, wouldn't you assume it was to WRITE and not

to play Meta Bauer???

SERIOUSLY TO ALL--you should be FAIR, because this isn't fair.

I had no other conclusion to draw but that she would be "WRITING".

• Members

Yes, because people will start to doubt that you are reputable after a while if your assumptions interefere with your actual scoop.

Other people who post spoilers do this, and they just put a big line after the spoilers and then state their opinion/assumption or after it is over put something like their name and then their opinion symblozing the things that come after the colon is their opinion. I think that could work for you EK4L.

• Members

THANK YOU!

People, please. Who in his right mind would EVER guess that a writer who is known for writing, is ACTING on a soap that someone says she will be 'joining.'

If Stephen King were rumored to 'join' "X" primetime show, or 'make a deal' with "X" primetime show, NOBODY would thinking, "Oh, so he's playing Uncle Barney!" No. NO, NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~!~

They would first think, "Oh, so he MUST be writing, RIGHT? RIGHT?!!!!@!$@#$

The same is true for [!@#$%^&*].

I don't fault you at ALL for the mixup, EK. Granted, I agree that you should stop assuming things and just report, word for word, but I won't chew you out for this. It is an innocent mistake.

Thanks for ALL you do!!

Archived