PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Members

EK4L, I appreciate your scoops. I do believe you have inside information most of us aren't privy to.

Now, with THAT said, I think when you put your own personal spin on it (which I'm not necessarily saying you did in this specific instance), such as you did when you "gauranteed" that Eileen Davidson was returning to DAYS, you come out with egg on your face when people misinterpret your opinions as news and they're wrong.

That's just how I see it.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that EK should use the cool "scoop!"/separation bar/opinion format, but I disagree that we should get on top of him over this particular incident or others where he didn't do that. Now he knows. Besides, had he not BROKEN this scoop about "Passions," and he did break it," even partially accurate, that tidbit he said is what spurred Kenny to research the matter, I bet. Had EK not broken it, today we might not be having this conversation. EK is an asset to SON, he just might take the suggestion to separate scoop from commentary. Then we can ALL glorify him! :)

• Members

Hogan you guys are right.

I apologize to everyone on the board because I just wanted everybody to like me and think I'm cool.

Sorry to all.

Ryan Chandler already sent me a warning last week and they don't want me on the board as it is because [s.W.S.N.B.N.]

complained about me always starting rumors about her.

I wish I could defend myself but I can't. I apologize to everybody on the board. I'm really sorry.

I should have left when Ryan told me to.

• Members

What's this about leaving? No need! You're the best thing that's hit this board in YEARS from what I can tell. Hell, you may be like the Messiah in terms of rarity. You definitely have a source and we don't want to lose you.

There's just a preferred way to handle these kinds of controversial matters. Please take our advice. STay but format them the right gway!!

• Members

EK4LIFE, ENOUGH with the pity party...your last 5 posts have been written in a way to drudge up EXTREME sympathy for you that IMO is not warranted, because NO ONE has told you to stop posting or to leave SON (besides Ryan as you say).

No one wants you to leave and even if they did, who gives a sh*t, stay if you want, its your right. Most are offering you some helpful advice, thats all, take it and move on.

• Members

You did not make me mad in any way, I just got really confused on your scoop stuff but now that is solved because we learned you added your assumption. I am fine. I am not mad because it went off topic, I just would like it to get back on topic because the last two or three pages have been all this stuff about the scoop you provide.

• Members

First of all....you were warned for something that had NOTHING to do with you giving spoilers or scoops or casting news or whatever. Secondly, don't put words in SON's mouth. We never said we didn't want you here because you talk about [!@#$%^&*].

Archived