PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First, what do you mean "the terrorism tag?" If you were held captive by Saddam Hussein against your will and suddenly got free, would it be right to dismiss you and your talents just because of a name connected to yours? Should you be denied your dreams because of something that was forced on you? That's an unbelievably immature stance.

As for "blowing up something on Passions," do you have cotton in your ears? IT. IS. NOT. HAPPENING. She finds the idea just as insulting as you.

So, can we please stop discussing it? It's not happening. The idea is out the window... gone, finite. Poof. Disappeared.

• Members

But we've all known for 2 DAYS NOW that it is NOT going to happen and was never planned

in the first place.

And that's not all he stated, Hogan.

He went into attacking [s.W.S.N.B.N.] as if she's behind this and as if she's FOR this.

She is NOT for it and she never suggested any such storylines. He DID blame [!@#$%^&*] for

these stories and she had nothing to do with them.

He hasn't read the many posts where it's pointed out that she's saying the same thing he's saying.

Personally, I take offense at his constant dumping on [s.W.S.N.B.N.]. He's looking for an EXCUSE so he's

trying to ignore the FACTS.

As ANDRE stated, he is really "uninformed".

• Members

Is this not the United States of America?

Are we now in such a Fascist state that we can't even discuss a Soap Writer

because some people are tired of the subject?

There's DOZENS of threads on this site I'm SICK OF but I don't try to tell people what they

can and cannot discuss! It's not fair! :angry:

• Members

What would they do about it? JER would be in serious trouble if the Government got upset about Raven-Osama-Bama crashing a plane into Crane Industries.

I don't even get why we are talking about her playing some terrorist that blows up Harmony or crashes planes into things....I mean, we pretty much know it's not gonna happen, right?

• Members

THIS IS FACT: [!@#$%^&*] has said she would never do anything associated with Osama bin Laden or terrorism. Speculating more is just hurting her AND SHE HAS SAID AS MUCH.

If you can't read all the posts -- or at the very least skim them -- don't bother joining the thread. You look uninformed, and you're embrassing yourself.

Archived