PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Members

I read all the pages of this thread. Even if she says all of that, IF she ends up with that scenario or does anything that connects to Bin Laden or blowing up NBC, then it will cancel out all of what she is saying. Someone suggested the NBC blowing up and having the characters realize their are fictitious characters. That's just speculation. I know. However, what can be said about her cameo? Is her name really going to be Osama Bama? That's what I'm talking about and actually responding about the path spumor is taking. Right now, I'm not willing to believe her blindly.

You guys are tiring. I said what I thought of this and you all won't let it go. Not everyone is going to agree with this. It's good to be well informed and I think I'm informed enough. I just won't take her words as gospel. One, it's JER's writing, and two, this actually sounds like something that would happen on Passions. Three, [!@#$%^&*] is not the HW. I don't think she'll have much say. So, until I find more information, I will continue thinking this way.

So, thank you and Andre for pointing out that I'm so uninformed. I will go and read her interview, just because you both seem to think it's crucial. Instead of posting, I'll just keep on reading and see what becomes of this spumor. It's better than having people jump down my throat for seeing the bad in all of this.

So much for actually wanting to post. *shrug* Fine, I won't post anymore. I don't even think I'm embarrassing myself. I'm just disagreeing with the thought of having some terrorism reference on the show. [!@#$%^&*] is not the problem. I'm not saying she is going to write this. EDIT: I would love to see her play a witch and take on Tabitha and Endora. That would be cool!

Bye.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be pretty fantastic if JER could get Victoria Rowell or Renee Jones to spoof [!@#$%^&*] and play this "Raven" character. I think it would be hilarious!!

Raven could be a fired soap writer who goes crazy and takes it out on Harmony! LOL!! :lol:

Then JER could get his own frustrations out as well. And Passions would be the most-talked-about soap forever, thus solidifying its legacy. :)

• Members

The following is PURE SPECULATION on my part:

I personally think James Reilly just wants to have some "fun" and go out on a quirky

note.

He brought on Scissor Sisters for a cameo and I hear he's lining up like 20 different cameos

between now and September of all types of celebrities. I believe [!@#$%^&*] is just one of them

because apparently the President of NBC had lunch with her and was impressed by her

passion for soaps not to mention he laughed about her saying he should be whipped.

I hear that Britney Spears is considering a "cameo" on the show, too.

I don't think James Reilly would "blow up" anything. That was just a rumor that got

started because of the name "Osama-Bama" and [!@#$%^&*] being attached.

• Members

LMAO!!!!

[!@#$%^&*] will probably be on "PASSIONS", because she basically said it in her interview.

But she's playing a "WITCH" who spars with Tabitha, not a terrorist.

I don't think JER could get network approval to do the story you're proposing, but I for one wouldn't

be offended by that kind of spoof. :P

• Members

RionPassions, love your idea. HoganForDays, I forgot to thank for your support. So, I'm posting one last time so I can thank you. I'm a she, btw. LOL. *sigh* At least you understand what I am saying.

Good Lord. I'm a she and two, I said IF it's true. I am not saying it's going to happen. Why are you ignoring my IF? Stop jumping down my throat, please! I didn't want to leave this hanging so I came back to defend myself one last time.

Archived