PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU!

Can't his first post be: I heard THIS and THIS.

In a LATER, DIFFERENT post write in your sepculations. The scoop mixed in with wishful thinking/assumptions/theories/possibility take away from the credibility (if there's any at all) from the scoop.

ETA: IF [s.W.S.N.B.N.] is joining Passions to anything REMOTELY dealing with terrorism, Osama Bin Laden, etc. I will lose any respect I had for her.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that she'll embrace that aspect when it's affected her professional life as recently as last year.

• Members

I'm entitled to express my opinion and I clearly stated that I have had issues with him in the past and that whatever he decided to do is on him. EK4L has never been one to hold his tongue or opinions. I also started off my post by expressing that those were my PERSONAL feelings on the subject.

• Members

But doesn't all of his information prove to be wrong? I mean come on, everyone on SON is as sick of it as I am. I know i've been through it with this guy....normally when he is questioned about his so-called scoop, he attacks people verbally. he has even said I was racist against white people. I agree skiman.....what a blessing it would be to have no more bullsh!t posts filled with lies from "certain users".

• Members

Ok, everyone. Let's not get too riled up. Keep discussing but let's not get too heated :) .

Having said that, I'm not sure if I like this is true. It's way to shock and awe but that is what JER has let Passions become in the last few years. Still not sure if I buy it but I will wait and see. I just don't see [!@#$%^&*] doing this but stranger things have happened.

• Members

Major development.

So [s.W.S.N.B.N.] said in her internet radio interview on another web site (rhymes with Toast) that she

would never play a character who blows up a building or is in anyway associated with

Osama Bin Laden, but she WILL BE coming to "PASSIONS" as Raven Osama-Bama.

I loved the stuff she said about begging "GL" to use her and she finally explained her

story ideas for daytime. She's not as "sleazy" as people seem to have assumed. I really

would love to see her HW a soap. Great stuff as usual about DOOL.

It was great how she cleared up the controversy between her and Kevin Reilly.

Also loved the stuff with Eileen Fulton.

Archived