PASSIONS: Kola Boof to join writing team

• Members

I like my idea of Passions ending, with Meredith Vieira and Matt Lauer suddenly walking onto Passions set in the middle of a scene, setting up their "TODAY" show table as workers tear the Passions set down while a horrified Theresa and Ethan look on, LoL

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, this basically means JER WANTS the show to die and they won't shop it around to other nets.

HE lied@!!!

HE'D RATHER BE SENSATIONAL than write the show off in dignity.

That said,

I'm strangely INCREDIBLY AMAZED BY THIS SCOOP.

At first I was livid and thought Kenny was joking, but it's obvious how it's going to go now.

Either Harmony doesn't realize it's just a soap (which Zombie Charity alluded to in 2002), and Raven blows up NBC and "Passions" and they all become self aware of their fictionality, or...well, dear God, this is JER, who knows where the hell THIS is going!!!

[!@#$%^&*], you and your big mouth...we're getting this storyline JUST because you said that lol.

This rocks!

• Members

I won't lie, Kenny, I liked your idea.

But.

If JER and NBC actually move forward with this CRAZY idea with [!@#$%^&*] (and tha'ts what it is, make NO mistake!) then JER will probably ignite the BIGGEST promotional blitz in the show's history. IT's just too controversial. ALL the entertainment mags would talk about it. "The View" ladies (unless bullied by Frons) certainly would. It's just too sensational and out there. A female OSAMA?@! Good god, this show really and literally would go out with a BANG.

The only sad thing, of course, is ALL our beloved characters DIE. Who cares if ET get together? They're dead! IT's sad!

• Members

LoL! Imagine Theresa, Ethan and Gwen walking around the rubble of NBC Studios, confused as all hell. Cars driving by, honking. Crazy fans running up for autographs.

Theresa: "Ethan, we're not in Harmony anymore..."

• Members

Andre, if it means anything to ANYBODY, this, is totally JER's style. And though I would be said he KILLED "Passions" ...even if a nother network wanted it, it's impossible with this story! -- it's just his style. I mean, what has NO daytime soap EVER done? Blown up the entire fictional town and blow up the entire network that aired it!

THAT is the biggest thing on daytime.

EVER.

WHAT A FREAKING WAY TO END A MAN'S DAYTIME CAREER!

JER, dear GOD!!!

NO ONE can beat you. IT's genius.

• Members

SORRY, Andre...a tidbit of information is "There's going to be a huge twist on "Passions" for the finale!"

No, having the WHOLE story is hearing that a crazy woman is going to blow up "Passions" and NBC.

And yes, I can't believe it but I freakin' HEART this story!!#%#$%#$345

JER, you're BACK!!! You're BACK, baby!!!

Archived