Y&R: OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot to add I won't be surprised if Y&R's ratings take a dip now. The domino effect is already taking the toll on the boards. People actually care that a talented actress is leaving. I wish Victoria Rowell all the best. I hope she returns again another day :)

• Members

Well I am beyond shocked but I think she was pissed about Davitta being fired cause she did not want that. I am not worried about Victoria cause she will do well in what ever she does but I am pissed cause she is currently the only strong black woman on any daytime soaps and its a big lost lost for Y&R.

• Members

I have been very critical of Latham, but I don't believe Rowell is leaving because of her. Latham handed her an Emmy with all that work last year, she made Dru, Davetta Lily and the Winters a major force in Genoa City. THE CAST is the one who decided to screw her over FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW, by not giving her a Pre-Nom.

Why would they do this? I'm pissed at everyone!

• Members

"I know for sure" and "I guarantee" mean the same thing in my book.

Look, dude, I'm not saying that you have to quit posting. I'm just saying that I'm not going to believe anything you have to say from now on.

If you really had any kind of reliable information, you would at LEAST be able to give a scoop or two a few days before it's leaked in the magazines. You're always able to conveniently 'confirm' right after the news has broken. I could do the same damn thing!

Look, everybody. Victoria Rowell is out at Y&R. I knew this... my source told me. But, aw shucks, SON was down so I couldn't report it! G'day, everyone!

Doesn't make me an insider. Certainly no more than you. A little luck can get anybody anywhere. You've done nothing any differently than anybody else has when they say "I think so-and-so will come back to so-and-so show." The only difference is, you toss "I'm being told..." in front of it and then claim to know some sh!t whenever the magazines confirm.

• Members

Wow, I just cannot believe this. The Winters have been one of GC's best families for a long time. :angry: I loved Dru and Sharon's friendship too. This is such a nightmarish year for soaps. Everyday there is some horrible piece of news. If they have Dru be Carmen's killer and knowingly let Devon take the heat, I'm going to be beyond mad. Dru would never do that.

I wonder how much time VR had left on her contract?

Archived