Y&R: OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Conveniently reported after the news has already broken in regards to both situations...

Sorry, man. You confirmed to me that Eileen Davidson was back at Days, and it was false. Everything went out the window after that.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Victoria and this is sad, but I'm confident she'll find work soon. However, Y&R's survived well without her and I'm sure the same can be done now. It all just seems so unnecessary though.

With Dru gone, I guess we're in for some Sharon overload. :rolleyes:

Oh and before she leaves, can we please have one last Dru/Phyllis moment?

• Members

I AM NOT WATCHING THIS [!@#$%^&*] PIECE OF [!@#$%^&*] SHOW AFTER APRIL 1ST!!!

Rowell acted her heart out all last year and her jealous [!@#$%^&*] cast wouldn't give her a pre-nom? Since they began pre-noms she hasn't gotten one, despite EXCELLENT WORK!

And I do believe the Davetta situation had something to do with this! I am BEYOND PISSED and devestated! I truly will have to stop watching because she is the best actress on Y&R and everyone else is being wasted or written out of character.

Victoria needs to audition for the role of Jackie on Footballers Wives. The character in the American version is 44 and African-American. She'd be PERFECT for this type of show and it would be poetic justice!

Archived