Y&R: OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

This is from SOD's website.

In shocking Y&R news, Victoria Rowell (Dru) is leaving Genoa City. A spokesperson for the actress confirms that Rowell requested to be let out of her contract early and the show obliged. Her last day is April 1, 2007. This isn't the first time the actress, who joined Y&R in 1990, has exited the show. She left in 1998, returned briefly in 2000, then re-joined in 2002.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, sayonara, Genoa City!

I ain't watching without Victoria Rowell.

I'm crushed. She is Y&R's best actress, and she's heads and tails above the rest of daytime.

Now I just wish that Michelle Stafford would leave so that I could flip off Y&R for good (literally and figuratively).

• Members

The reason she quit is because they didn't submit her for the Emmy Pre-nom and also because

of the Khalil disagreement. I happen to know that she wanted [s.W.S.N.B.N.] in the credits, too and

that was an issue (Boof left at the end of December).

Matt Ashford, meanwhile, is coming back to "DAYS" for a short run.

• Members

This is called karma for you, DruRocks. Now you know how Kimberlin's fans feel when you goaded us about Sheila even AFTER Kimberlin was fired.

As far as vicky Rowell herself is concerned, she is an amazing actress who has not been given good storylines. She's major league and like Kimberlin, Eileen & Heather Tom... the soap that showcases her needs to have top writing.

• Members

The reason she quit is because they didn't submit her for the Emmy Pre-nom and also because

of the Khalil disagreement. I happen to know that she wanted [s.W.S.N.B.N.] in the credits, too and

that was an issue (Boof left at the end of December).

Matt Ashford, meanwhile, is coming back to "DAYS" for a short run.

Archived