Y&R: OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It isn't some agenda. Someone says one thing, then someone says another, then Days is brought up. When you have a conversation with a friend, do you start on one topic and never veer off that first topic? It happens. :(

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 2 2007, 02:29 PM)
I have been very critical of Latham, but I don't believe Rowell is leaving because of her. Latham handed her an Emmy with all that work last year, she made Dru, Davetta Lily and the Winters a major force in Genoa City. THE CAST is the one who decided to screw her over FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW, by not giving her a Pre-Nom.

Why would they do this? I'm pissed at everyone!

You're totally right, but I think Y&R is stupider than DOOL if they don't beg her to stay, because the fact is

Y&R ratings lead depends on their black viewers and they were already mad when Neil was paired with Carmen.

This is not smart considering they already let Eileen go.

• Members

Yes, she had to sign a temp one because they didn't even bother to renew her contract when it expired. She went months before they even started negotiations. Is this how you treat a valued actress? Then they all but fired Kristoff St. John, he had to go to the soap mags to try and save his job. I remember "oh my contract expired and they haven't contacted me, but I really want to stay." HOW INSULTING TO A 15 YEAR VET!

I can assure you this wouldn't happen to Joshua Morrow or Michelle Stafford. They even dogged out Heather Tom in favor of Sharon Case years ago.

• Members

Thanks! How funny. I always stare at my keyboard thinking, greater than, greater than three...WTF!? :lol:

I just can't believe Y&R has lost ED and VR in just a few short weeks. I've tried to support LML and hope for the best, but my hopes are fading fast. Both of those women were so important to GC.

Archived