Y&R: OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Drew, she has NEVER gotten a Pre-Nom, this isn't the first time. Sharon Case has been on there many times. Victoria Rowell has been giving amazing performances, but since control was given to the cast and crew, she wasn't recongnized. You can look at Y&R's pre-noms and tell it was ALL ABOUT FAVORITES among the cast. Darcy Rose Byrnes over Davetta or Adrienne Leon? WTF?

Plus there are other reasons we can speculate about because we won't know until there are further details. I just don't think it was a positive exit at all. We know she's enjoying the story because she's said it several times, so why leave now? In the middle of the biggest story she's had in years?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 2 2007, 03:23 PM)
In the middle of the biggest story she's had in years?

I MUCH preferred her 'Foster Care' storyline, and her damage control work in the Lily paternity story. Last year was just a bunch of random, contrived, BS, which she sold quite well.

• Members

Now I know referring to DAYS in another soap's thread has become a small crime around here, but the academy pisses on DAYS every year. Should Corday just cancel DAYS because he's human? No. You keep on keeping on, doing the thing you claim to love to do.

• Members

God, I am still in shock. I guess I'm like Kenny, in that these characters me so much to me. I moved around a lot as a kid and I always felt like soaps were my constant. No matter where I was living I could count on familiar faces. :(

I know comings and goings have always been a part of soaps, but I feel like I've lost so many of those familiar faces I love lately. At least, Ashley will be on B&B, but still.

One thing I've always liked Y&R for is having a strong AA family that fit into the show so well. I hope they bring in someone new for Neil, instead of getting rid of the Winter's all together.

• Members

No, thankfully. :lol: I must be blocking that time period out. Normally, I'm all for recasts. I think it was Bill Bell himself who felt any character could be recast, but I sure hope not in this case. I'd rather see Neil deal with losing Dru and putting his life back together.

Archived